Sock Dart

These euro sites were either a joke or they had like 3 of each color. Literally 1 second. Both those places. I never thought they'd be this hard to get. I may just wait till they flood eBay and get a pair. This reminded me why I don't even bother with limited and hyped releases anymore. More often than not it's a waste. Gonna keep trying though.
Sjs had 80+ pairs of the white, 60+ pairs of the blue, and 40+ pairs of the red. That's more than all of the other releases.

Pretty poor form by End to keep pushing back the release. Should have just done a random release like normal.

Pretty poor form by End to keep pushing back the release. Should have just done a random release like normal.
Yeah, can't stand it.

They keep extending when it's less than 10 mins to go.

I have this feeling they just want to drive traffic up.

More in store sales as well, so will probably be a very low amount of stock once they do go online.

Anyone there at Mercer? Just know they will release today too. Is it gonna be too late for me to go now? Thanks

Let me know how it is over there. Mercer did a list yesterday night and i dont want to waste my time there too

Thanks
So you said they did the list then if I go now I have no chance right? Might be stay home at try to cop online which zero chance,lol.

been trying to get a pair of sock darts since the very first olive release, and been in this thread since the early pages, finally just copped my first pair on DSM! i am beyond hyped right now.

It's all over twitter. Unless they restock or cancel orders (people already got shipping notices) then, everyone is SOL.

Back
Top Bottom