Sock Dart

Just so u guys know, I was at 21Mercer around like 3p today and there was already 10 ppl camping a few doors down. No telling how many now, so tomm looks bleak
mean.gif

Just so u guys know, I was at 21Mercer around like 3p today and there was already 10 ppl camping a few doors down. No telling how many now, so tomm looks bleak :smh: .
Every since the RSVP process got deaded people started beasting at Mercer again. Not even worth it to go there for most releases imo.

A local boutique here In Hawaii is getting the Black Sock darts and they're releasing tomorrow. Hope I get lucky enough to even grab a pair tomorrow. This is going to be closest I'll ever be to getting a pair

Last edited:
A local boutique here In Hawaii is getting the Black Sock darts and they're releasing tomorrow. Hope I get lucky enough to even grab a pair tomorrow. This is going to be closest I'll ever be to getting a pair

Let the odds be ever in your favor... I know you'll cook. I got confidence in you. Post the on foot when u break em out the box :nthat:

View media item 1483441Well it's game over for me. They uploaded pics on IG and now everyone is going to hopping on these. They originally sent the release info out to people who were subscribed to their newsletter. Well, there goes my chance

Store here is dropping them today (Haven) but its only 15 pairs, and as of last night 15+ people were lined up already. :smh:

j9uj49.jpg

Last edited:
I actually had them in my cart on oki-ni, thought I changed the delivery country but apparently didn't.. So when I checked out with paypal I got an error, **** this.

refreshed the page just before my page monitor picked it up so had a slight head start lol

with Oki-Ni - ended up clicking add to cart several times thinking the website didn't pick it up and had like 3 pairs in the cart so just gave up at that point.

Got one @ okini ... PageMonitor helped here a lot :smile:

Even with changing the shipping location ... but I trust no shop nowadays.

Will believe it when the mailman rings at the door 

DSM was at the same time? Here PageMonitor didn`t ring the alarm ... strange :wink:

Got one @ okini ... PageMonitor helped here a lot :smile:

Even with changing the shipping location ... but I trust no shop nowadays.

Will believe it when the mailman rings at the door 

DSM was at the same time? Here PageMonitor didn`t ring the alarm ... strange :wink:

Hey man well done for copping! What page monitor did you use? Thanks

Heads up to those wanting Sock Darts in NYC... Mercer got shut down DSM had about 80 people in line at 6AM.

Back
Top Bottom