Sock Dart

Are These UK Only?

I Have A Borderlinx Account Signed Up But Can't Figure Out How To Process Payment On These Euro Only Sites With My CC Or Paypal Acxount.

:nerd:

No, US as well

Which pair? The grey/purple or all purple? Purple releases in the morn on NDC. No set date for the grey purple yet.

I think you will be surprised
Yeah I wasnt. Your source may be legit but Ill know when theyre in Nikes system...and they aint.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Really?
I don't understand ppl wearing closed shoes, with no socks. Blows my mind. Get some thin no shows, and call it a day. Just my opinion :smile:

Does this mean navy, red, and grey are the only cw's releasing this spring? No all black? Or Black with white sole?

I don't know exactly when those will drop, I know that there are a bunch of colors that are going to drop this year.

got the purple from dsm yesterday.
they didn't get much in stock.

these shoes are super comfortable. went tts.

happy that they're sitting so everyone who wants can get.

wonder if the navy's will be same since they're suppose to be produced in more numbers than a nikelab

Looking at the red darts, they weren't that hard for people to get. I had many opportunities to get them from different sites, even on ebay the price is fair enough for somebody to buy it from there. I would say the Navy cw would be an easy cop

Last edited:
Looking at the red darts, they weren't that hard for people to get. I had many opportunities to get them from different sites, even on ebay the price is fair enough for somebody to buy it from there. I would say the Navy cw would be an easy cop

yea the red darts seem to restock a lot but living in NYC has made me hate shipping plus the dreadful NYC tax. I'm hoping for an easy cop in store.

yea the red darts seem to restock a lot but living in NYC has made me hate shipping plus the dreadful NYC tax. I'm hoping for an easy cop in store.
That's true they did restock the red darts a few times which made it easier for people to come up on, I think the grey would sit though. 

got the purple from dsm yesterday.
they didn't get much in stock.

these shoes are super comfortable. went tts.

happy that they're sitting so everyone who wants can get.

wonder if the navy's will be same since they're suppose to be produced in more numbers than a nikelab

Those will sell faster but will be made in larger volume since it's a GR.

I'm expecting them to sell like the Reds or possibly a little faster because of how similar the navy is to the Fragment

The sock darts so far only seem to have dropped in Canada first then USA and some China / Taiwan stores.

Doesn't seem to have a single pair in Europe?

Shipping in USA is so expensive to Asia, and Europe offers tax deduction.

Might just wait it out then.

Back
Top Bottom