Sock Dart

Wow JUST placed an order for the blues. Sized down from the reds. Can not believe I got through. Closed out like two windows, got a captcha, then an OOS. Tried again and figured why not.

i can't even log in to that anymore its telling me "error submitting verification"

Broseph - it is done! I was on it as soon as it dropped. The two lazy co-workers who finally logged on it 30 minutes afterwards both copped via iphone :smh:

Then I see this **** dropping so I go on my phone, **** up the whole captcha, **** said click the bird and I click the beverage ... **** said click the boat and I click the kite and it still let me through and cop ... I just got these out of pure frustration.

wow definately struck out on sz 10 for all colors on nike lab. congrats on those who ate

I have a size 10 in my cart, but it won't let me checkout since I already ordered an 11... If I cancel my 11, will I still be able to checkout the size 10 that is in my cart?

Finally, my first sock darts. Too easy to get.
Coupon from the cancelled racers? 
laugh.gif

I literally don't even come close to checking out on anything on NDC anymore. I used to come through only on NDC and since the Kobe Prelude Pack, I don't get anything anymore. My success rate is probably under 5% on every release. 1 out of 20 releases I can get a pair.

wow im amazed i actually got through

got a size 9 in blue. red and blue are all out os stock. theres still some white left

waited in line... got the captcha... waited for a min

added to cart

processed the order

now the waiting game when it ships and arrives

if anyone doesnt like a white 8, ya boi is here to pick it up.

*** im salty as shiit cos i was able to cop two magistas weeks ago (USA and England) with ease and it boosted up my confidence, then i remembered, im dealing with nike.com 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I see bots still are going strong with this release.
I got a pair manually tho and captcha right before checkout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom