Sock Dart

it's not impossible, just need a lot of luck

My twitter feed is always cooking, and me I'm always going to a restaurant by myself and paying the premium. I don't even know what changed in the past year, it seems all these dudes have ATC or bots, or something getting multiple pairs. Do they all use the same bot or something?
nikerobots, anothernikebot, and betternikebot are the main ones i see cookin on the TL like master chefs

Last edited:
real question is whether or not more retailers will get them in (Be Trues that is) just at a later time..Prayers..

real question is whether or not more retailers will get them in (Be Trues that is) just at a later time..Prayers..
Yeh, the colorway looks dope.  I would just like to land a pair of them the reds look good but I didnt keep upon release dates so missed out.

sadly the betrue collection is always a Nike / NikeLab only release. 

Only way yall copping now is by waiting for EU to drop

Last edited:

sadly the betrue collection is always a Nike / NikeLab only release. 

Only way yall copping now is by waiting for EU to drop
Well I would normally agree but considering some of the fragment drops have released elsewhere I'm still hopeful. Wish I had that EU connect..

Wondering if I should let me friend buy my Infrareds or keep them. I was so gun *** in getting the Be Trues and letting them go but now, mannnn

Last edited:
it's not impossible, just need a lot of luck
nikerobots, anothernikebot, and betternikebot are the main ones i see cookin on the TL like master chefs
cooking like master chefs 
roll.gif
its so true though

Will it be on NikeLab online again for the Europe release? or just NikeLab locations in Europe?

Ya'll have any idea?

Just gotta change from US Nike online to UK or something lol

Nike Sock Dart Be True EU release on 7th july

Last edited:
Nikelab releases represent everything wrong with Nike.  Super limited and most strike out.   Last thing I got was Supreme AF1's on Halloween but haven't really tried for many releases on nikelab since then.  Clicked instantly and still got in line to oos about 20 minutes later.  I was going to customize the straps since this isn't my lifestyle, but money saved I guess.

Nike should really figure out a way to use that 800+ mil that they profited on a way to get the shoes to the ones that really want it. But then again how do you know who is in it to resell and who is really in it for the shoe itself.

Nike created this beast they need to fix it.

after paying resale on a pre order for boosts, and my local villa not having my size in a bottle rocket gel lyte 3 for sale, my luck turned around w these today.. Happy i was able to cop

Back
Top Bottom