Sock Dart

Picked them up in store. First pair of sock darts. Picked up the size 9. These definitely run big like others have told me here. Normally a size 9.5 in flyknits and Jays. Size 10 in air maxs. Happy I was able to cop. Looking forward to the navy pair
In their IG, they responded to a query on the Navy pair being in a few weeks.

The red look so clean, solid pickup! 

Does anybody know when these drop on Nike.com? Gotta be soon i'd assume. I wanna make sure my wallet is ready.

I need all 3; Red, Navy & Grey 
they just dropped on nike china (grey and red), gotta be soon over here

How is the sizing on the sock darts? I wear a 11.5 in flyknits. Thanks in advanced!!

I dont own a pair but many people have told me that they run big, I also wear an 11.5/12 and people told me to get a size 11 in the sock darts

Last edited:
How is the sizing on the sock darts? I wear a 11.5 in flyknits. Thanks in advanced!!

Go with an 11. Before I bought my first pair I was in the same situation. I'm an 8.5 in Flyknit and I went with a 9 because I thought they might fit like Huaraches. Wayyyyyy too big. I ended up getting an 8 and they fit perfectly.

Hey guys sorry if this is a frequent question on here but whats the consensus on sizing for the sock darts?

Are these legit? 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom