Sock Dart

Why not wait a month and buy the same pair without the worry or resale $?
   Edit:

Now thinking about it, you're right I might as well be patient and wait. I could buy the red pair for now than get myself the blue pair too. 

Last edited:

Google the Nike Fragment sock dart and you can easily compare.  Search for the Nike official photos.

I still think you're better off waiting.  If he is selling for retail they are probably fake.
Yeah I did a comparison of the photos and some parts look off that's why I posted on the forum. I'm going to take your advice and just wait it out than, I could get myself the Red sock darts for now.

Thanks and I repped!

Yeah I did a comparison of the photos and some parts look off that's why I posted on the forum. I'm going to take your advice and just wait it out than, I could get myself the Red sock darts for now.

Thanks and I repped!
Yeah if they are off then stay away.  Tons of fake darts.  Another month and they will be yours.

http://www.divisionwest.com/ 

They will take phone orders. I just ordered mine! 
roll.gif

+15 for shipping btw. so $145 total

How comfortable are these shoes compared to other stuff out there like prestos, racers, pure or ultra boost. Can anyone shed some light.

How comfortable are these shoes compared to other stuff out there like prestos, racers, pure or ultra boost. Can anyone shed some light.
Personally I find them the most comfortable out of all the Nike sneakers mentioned. I cannot speak on the Ultraboost because I personally do not own a pair. However the Sock Dart is one of the most comfortable Nike's I've ever had.

Personally I find them the most comfortable out of all the Nike sneakers mentioned. I cannot speak on the Ultraboost because I personally do not own a pair. However the Sock Dart is one of the most comfortable Nike's I've ever had.

For me it goes

1.ultraboosts/huaraches
2. Huarache nm/pure boost/rocker boost
3. Sock dart
4. Racers
5. Prestos

That's my ranking when they stack up to eachother but when it comes down to it even the Prestos get a 8/10 from me when it comes to comfort.

You will not find a shoe more comfortable than the Ultra Boost at the moment - period.

I just got the Prestos, they appear to have the same exact upper and almost the same sole as the Darts. I do have 3 pairs of Ultra Boosts, so I can compare.

They're comfy, however, don't have nearly as much cushion as the Boosts do. 

I do not think they really compare in comfort, the Boosts are in their own seperate league. 

Last edited:
I don't own the adidas shoes but the sock darts are 473829229372 times more comfortable than the racers. I find the racers too narrow and stiff. As for the Prestos, those have similar soles but it's a little too narrow for me despite adjusting the laces.

Their are more comfortable Nikes but if you're looking for a hype shoe, you're sorta stuck with sock darts

You will not find a shoe more comfortable than the Ultra Boost at the moment - period.

I just got the Prestos, they appear to have the same exact upper and almost the same sole as the Darts. I do have 3 pairs of Ultra Boosts, so I can compare.

I do not think they really compare in comfort, the Boosts are in their own seperate league. 

Ultraboosts are def at the top of the list for me and I own 2 of them but I think we all exaggerate the comfort just a bit when compared to other shoes. They're just a little bit more comfortable than other Adidas shoes with full length boost soles like pure boosts and rocket boosts the primeknit uppers also help give the ultraboosts the edge. I may catch some heat for this but to me a broken in pair of huaraches runs comes pretty damn close. It's a different kind of comfort cause the uppers are different but the thick plush phylon sole of a broken in pair of huaraches right up there with shoes that have full length boost.

Well thanks for the input guys, yeah i probably shouldnt have used ultra boosts cause youre right, theyre in a league of their own. I have 2 pairs myself and i love the comfort on em. I was just trying to gauge em. Cause i thought people were buying for looks instead of comfort. So its good to know.

The presto and the sock dart Are not the same at all. You can't be serious. The upper is COMPLETELY different. And the sole does not feel the same on-foot

So which wins in comfort?
I didn't really like the fit of Prestos, and somehow it looked bad on my big foot.

I prefer Sock Dart for it's so comfy feel, probably the best Nike I've had, except UB which I haven't actually owned yet but Sock Dart had an overall good comfort including the top.

Back
Top Bottom