Sock Dart

i'm a little worried too because mine are still "preparing to ship" on the order status on NDC

Mine is still "preparing to ship" as well. If they're going to cancel it, wish they would do it already so I can grab the blue pair before it sells out.

Last edited:
Mine are expected to arrive Monday. The TF size 9 fit well, but the Midnight size 9 felt big, so I sized down to size 8 on the Black SE. I hope I made the right decision...

Mine are expected to arrive Monday. The TF size 9 fit well, but the Midnight size 9 felt big, so I sized down to size 8 on the Black SE. I hope I made the right decision...
I think thats the problem i made with the tech darts i didnt consider the thicker material so i got my usual sock dart size and they fit rather tight with socks on. You should be fine cause we're the same size i believe and size 8 fits perfect in the mesh darts

I think thats the problem i made with the tech darts i didnt consider the thicker material so i got my usual sock dart size and they fit rather tight with socks on. You should be fine cause we're the same size i believe and size 8 fits perfect in the mesh darts
I went TTS on the Tech Darts too but mine fit fine. They stretched out a tad after a few hours of wear

I went TTS on the Tech Darts too but mine fit fine. They stretched out a tad after a few hours of wear
I didnt get my true size which was my mistake. I shouldve went 1 up from the mesh darts. I mean the tech darts fit but say with nike socks they just constrict so much that it makes it uncomfortable.

New to the sockdart game, just got mine today after ordering Tuesday night. Omg, these things are so comfortable. Idk about actually running in them though. Quick question, am I not supposed to wear socks with them? All the pics I see people either with no, or no show socks.

Nevermind, tried it on without a sock. Weird. Will stick to socks from now on. Too bad no all black one so far, I would wear that to work.

My Black SE is out for delivery. Can't wait to see them when I get home from work tonight 
roll.gif

Black pair just arrived. Might just return these and wait for the supposed ID that may or may not happen. Not a fan of the colored straps

Stupid question, but how do you guys put these on? With the strap snapped in and slip your foot in or with it off and snap after? I find it impossible to snap in after the shoe is already on.

Snapped. Put it on and fold the strap over to see where it would hold best. Then take it off and snap them in. The back is still flexible enough to let you slide in after the strap is all snapped up

Back
Top Bottom