Sock Dart

Any one check out from stone island?
They haven't dropped in the states yet (if you're from the states)... only select countries in europe. But what I want to know is why they are releasing on the website elsewhere, while in the states they are dropping on their crappy app.

Last edited:
I may be pretty late on this thread but whatever. When I first heard of the collaboration I expected something that could reach to the Acronym Presto and I got quite hyped. Sadly, when the first images emerged the Stone Island Sock Dart didn't look as innovative as I wished they would have, the mid cut isn't even that noticeable and I prefer the classic Sock Dart over the collaboration. Coming to the release: They didn't completely sell out instantly but that was also the case with the Acronym Presto. You were able to get it online one or two hours after they dropped.

Just my humble opinion. But it's good that everyone that wants a pair had/has the chance to get one.

Wow got a shipping confirmation already from Hanon. They didnt send me an order confirmation tho. :x

They haven't dropped in the states yet (if you're from the states)... only select countries in europe. But what I want to know is why they are releasing on the website elsewhere, while in the states they are dropping on their crappy app.

What app? These are releasing through NikeLab

If you're referring to SNKRS then you know nothing

Last edited:
I don't think these are no where near as hyped as the Acronym Presto were.  Nike has the best return policy but I'm trying to cop from this other site for way below retail, lol.

I wasn't referring to the hype. I was referring to the fact that a lot of people passed on a certain color but then ended up regretting it once they sold out and could only pick them up for way above retail

wow these were pretty easy to get, thank god. copped the sequoia ones (the ones i really wanted) off TGWO. makes up for the loden frags i struck out on a few years ago

These stone islands have made me realize how much I want the Mulberry tech fleece sock darts

Back
Top Bottom