Sock Dart

Cooked! 
pimp.gif

my dsm order shipped but no order confirmation from hanon...but my payment went through and another guy said his hanon order shipped. goodluck have fun ya'll
damn, what time did you order from DSM? I ordered just after 11 and they still had a FSR showing until like 11.40, havent heard anything yet about shipping, just order conf.

Last edited:
All my sock dart are size 9... are people saying to size up and get a 10???

Forget normal sock dart sizing. They fit differently. There's about a quarter inch of material that's not the hybrid knit/patent stuff. You can see it all around the trim of the shoe. It's not malleable like the main material...which makes it fit tighter.

damn, what time did you order from DSM? I ordered just after 11 and they still had a FSR showing until like 11.40, havent heard anything yet about shipping, just order conf.
ordered from dsm london for retail shipped to the states at 2 am. pretty sure dsm ny links was around10 or 11 pst

Last edited:
Anywhere else besides SI yet to drop? Really need the Sequioas in a 9, seems like lots of places only had the other two colors

Anywhere else besides SI yet to drop? Really need the Sequioas in a 9, seems like lots of places only had the other two colors
Sequioas were nikelab and si only....plus some shops overseas. Shops in the states only have black and obsidian 

Sequioas were nikelab and si only....plus some shops overseas. Shops in the states only have black and obsidian 
Didn't Concepts, Blends, Kith and DSM all have Sequoias... Obsidian seemed go be the least plentiful color.

Didn't Concepts, Blends, Kith and DSM all have Sequoias... Obsidian seemed go be the least plentiful color.
well dsm is nikelab. and i didn't know kith blends and cncpts got all three. almost every shop in the states i have seen has only had two, but i guess i stand corrected

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom