Solange why did you cut your hair? You was top 5 baby

DpgDLl0WkAEg-JX.jpg

DpgDLl0XgAAK8kV.jpg

DpgGJN1XgAAMldD.jpg
She looks beautiful in these photos, but I am so sick of women with no hips wearing those bottoms like in pic 2.

Don’t see it, and for y’all to be thinking about what guy she looks like right away.... sus
The internet pointed out the Orlando Jones resemblance years ago. Think it was when she first cut her hair. This thread is from 2010. Like others have said, can't be unseen.

If she wasn’t beyonce sister her career would be equivalent to amel larrieux, and amel larrieux has actual talent.
Huh? She’s just as talented as Beyoncé. Well maybe not but I enjoyed solange’s last album way more than every Beyoncé album. She’s definitely not some talentless hack.

Saw this is from her Blackplanet page

Time to log back in that ***** after 15 years and ask for the digits like the old days
mjlit2.png

Huh? She’s just as talented as Beyoncé. Well maybe not but I enjoyed solange’s last album way more than every Beyoncé album. She’s definitely not some talentless hack.
I agree, to me its not even close, Solange makes better music. Don't say this around women though, they'll kill you.

Back
Top Bottom