Solar Red Yeezy Legit Check

Are these legit? Seriously considering pulling the trigger, but I don't wanna drop 1k on some replicas. These are all the quality pictures the seller could provide,

The soles do in fact glow.

That inside size tag is def off. I'd say fakes based on what I can see here. Clear picture of box label available?

100% fake inside tag border must be white instead of pink its a dead giveaway

the inside border of the tag isn't supposed to be straight white it's more of a transparent white where the pink could show through a bit

Last edited:
the inside border of the tag isn't supposed to be straight white it's more of a transparent white where the pink could show through a bit
Nope inside border is solid white, transparent borders = fake, end of the story

Not only that, the layout of the tag is also wrong (bold letters, spacing, fonts).
Yes definitely but at first sight the borders are always the easiest giveaways and most of the time, when borders are wrong the entire tag is off

It's just like in retail shoes from nike, the tags are never solid like my kobe IDs

Last edited:
in any case the tag shouldn't be pink in any way shape or form.

Those are some great fakes though, besides that

It's just like in retail shoes from nike, the tags are never solid like my kobe IDs
Once again I disagree, borders on Yeezys (I'm not talking about any other retail shoe from Nike) are solid white. Anything different than the pics below is fake.

Back
Top Bottom