"Sold Out" Documentary about Supreme Resellers prem. 12/14

If I was into Supreme I'd be mad at Complex for this.

Now guys like me who don't like Supreme are gonna try and infiltrate and **** your wallet up.

Im not gonna do that to NT fam though personally

Btw the YouTube comments on that video are gold

Jimmies will get Rustled

View media item 1825939

This page requested to follow me just the other day prob due to my mutual NT fam who faps to this IG feed

Last edited:
Supreme is cool and I own a couple shirts, but I would never pay anything over retail for their stuff.

mean.gif
 herbs will be herbs. Real winner is Supreme. Resellers second. Dead last are the herbs that pay over retail and stand in line for days. But hey, I guess you cop what you want.

Last edited:
honestly all i get are hats from supreme when the price is decent enough, im not for spending 100$ on a shirt when i can be stacking towards a house or doubling up on a bill, to each their own thoeeeeeee

honestly all i get are hats from supreme when the price is decent enough, im not for spending 100$ on a shirt when i can be stacking towards a house or doubling up on a bill, to each their own thoeeeeeee

Pretty much me too. Passed on the new era's this season. Too many newbies in the supreme threat. It's really elitist in there now. Last time I went to the ny store I couldn't get in because green peace was out there harassing me to sign up.

Pretty much me too. Passed on the new era's this season. Too many newbies in the supreme threat. It's really elitist in there now. Last time I went to the ny store I couldn't get in because green peace was out there harassing me to sign up.

Sounds accurate

Yes. Hats and some shirts are decent priced

Like I got the Supreme x prodigy shirt from the site for 35. Not bad

Got a few hats for like 40

But foh paying 400 for a basic jacket

Say what you want about preme but their brand loyalty is second to none regardless of industry.

For the quality their clothing isn't expensive, when you consider similar brands priced the same. My issue is that a lot of the times the pieces wear the person, not the other way around. I own a backpack from them and some shoe collabs and that's about it.

I actually have a new respect for supreme

Their business model set them apart

pretty much

but smart business model on their part

supreme is literally a sheep culture is there any brand bigger? as long as i been an NTr ive never liked it and this is going way back

besides dunk supremes and blazers maybe some other stuff way back the ish is super overrated i think LRG was a better brand but obviously very diff

i did good off reselling LRG when i was younger btw but that was mass market stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom