SOLD!!

Decided to take some sellin pics for the Niketalkers..been sellin for years here..ask bout me..

Up for sale is the following pair of shoes from my collection

Air Jordan Retro 13 "Flint Grey" from 2005 not the recent 2010 trash retro which DID NOT include 3M :smh:

They are a size 10 and have only been tried on..there is also minimal bleeding..no sole separation whatsoever..buy with confidence

I will not take anymore pictures as I have taken enough already..what you see is what you get!

**********The only way to purchase shoes from me now is the following way***********

-I only accept PAYPAL, so if you have a paypal account...we can do business.

-IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING....DON'T WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS!!!! SOME OF YOU NTERS ARE FAMOUS FOR THIS.

-Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you are interested in purchasing a shoe before you attempt to contact me.

-If interested in making a purchase, pm me or text me (518)-727-1868 letting me know the shoe you want to buy INCLUDING YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS. I will then send you a PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST for the amount of the shoe you wish to purchase. Once payment has been received...sneakers will be shipped out the next day, NO HASSLES...and a confirmation # will be sent to you. This is the ONLY way to purchase a shoe from me.

-ALL SHOES ARE FIRST TO PAY...FIRST TO PLAY. The first person to actually pay for the shoes, gets them.

-My prices are set and aren't excessive, so there is no need to pm me attempting to negotiate a better price. Your pm will be ignored.

-If you pm me about a shoe & your PAYPAL ADDRESS is not included, Your pm will be ignored.

-This new method is to eliminate NTERS who do a lot of inquiring...but little buying. I am trying to sell shoes...not hold general conversations.

Back
Top Bottom