soldier 2, jordan olympia, or huarache 08?

sup NT!!!
ok so im looking for some new balliiin shoes and i have been reading your reviews on HDs, olympia and Huaraches.
I noticed a lot of players are having problem with HD's durability especially the lunar foam cushioning,while huaraches seem perfect.

i just prefer ballin shoes that have full length zoom airs. i dont want to risk my money on hd's lunar foam because i really need reliable forefootcushioning even though im only 170lbs.
If you guys have any suggestion I would really appreciate it thanks!!!

!*@!+%$*+@!!+.com/shoes.com/shoes/nike-shoes/jordan-shoes/reviews/nike-zoom-soldier-ii-review-durable-mediocrity/
replace !*@!+%$*+@!!+ w/ +*$$%%!@$@$*+
hope this helps

Originally Posted by theroach27

!*@!+%$*+@!!+.com/shoes.com/shoes/nike-shoes/jordan-shoes/reviews/nike-zoom-soldier-ii-review-durable-mediocrity/
replace !*@!+%$*+@!!+ w/ +*$$%%!@$@$*+
hope this helps
laugh.gif
ima assume you mean " in style shoes"

i dont have olympia or huarache but i do have soldier 2. they suck. cushioning is good, but the fit is horrible, and depending on your pair, it may or may nothave padding on the achilles. my right shoe didnt have any at all. my left shoe had very little. some displays in the mall had alot and some had a little bit.on my right shoe, one of the lace hoops came completley out of the shoe. your forefoot will slide all over the place. i dont even like wearing them for casualwear.

olympia's and zoom soldier 2's do not compare in anyway to 08' huarache's.
i play in the huarache's nearly every day and they are still as comfortable as the first
day i purchased them. The grip is phenomenal, the only weakness is ankle support.
And at 80$, i wouldn't pass them up.

but my feet are wide which of the three best suits me?i reallY dont have ankle support as my no.1 priority.

and also im on a budget right now bec. i just bought something. so i can only afford less than $100

no problem. they are a little hard to get into but they have a very round, wide toe. i actually had to go down a half size because of the width in the toe. thereason they are hard to get into is that the tongue is anchored down in the shoe, so its hard to get into but provides a good fit when your foot is actually inthe shoe.

Originally Posted by mt3130

no problem. they are a little hard to get into but they have a very round, wide toe. i actually had to go down a half size because of the width in the toe. the reason they are hard to get into is that the tongue is anchored down in the shoe, so its hard to get into but provides a good fit when your foot is actually in the shoe.
SWEET!!!i'd probably cop this by tomorrow...tnx

Soldier 2: Is hella comfortable, I just like the way the shoe feels...I b feelin like i can dunk like LeBron sometimes...
ohwell.gif

^^see i tried the soldier II and the were true to size to me, but had a horrible fit. no matter how tight i laced them there was still space between the top ofmy foot and the shoe. it didnt feel secure at all.

Back
Top Bottom