Sole Control Philadelphia Closed?

Hey..Luchessi had filed a claim against my son for merchandise not received. Truth was, he HAD received it. Then posted them for sale on Sole Control website. Paypal's investigation was a joke. After more than a year went by, they dropped the case against my son because there were more than a dozen other cases against Luchessi. My son got to keep the money(as in not pay back paypal), but Luchessi also got to keep the shoes AND still be reimbursed by paypal. long story...sorry. The guy is a long time shyster.

Hey..Luchessi had filed a claim against my son for merchandise not received. Truth was, he HAD received it. Then posted them for sale on Sole Control website. Paypal's investigation was a joke. After more than a year went by, they dropped the case against my son because there were more than a dozen other cases against Luchessi. My son got to keep the money(as in not pay back paypal), but Luchessi also got to keep the shoes AND still be reimbursed by paypal. long story...sorry. The guy is a long time shyster.
Does the paypal claim list Luchessi's personal information such as address and phone number?

I honestly don't recall. He's on facebook...seems he was in Colorado. You can research him by his name, from York,  PA. He had partners, but I never knew who any of them were. Wouldn't the business have been registered in Philly? If so, may  it be public record who the owners were? Our dispute was only with him, not the store itself. Did you consign with the store?

I honestly don't recall. He's on facebook...seems he was in Colorado. You can research him by his name, from York,  PA. He had partners, but I never knew who any of them were. Wouldn't the business have been registered in Philly? If so, may  it be public record who the owners were? Our dispute was only with him, not the store itself. Did you consign with the store?
Yes unfortunately I did. Good to hear your son was able to get some form of reimbursement

Read this thread after googling what happened to Sole Control, ************* scammed me on about $200-$300 in "store credit" because they supposedly didn't have a pair of Dino Jr's in my size but it was on the site... long story short, it came across my mind and I knew they closed but never knew why and I wanted my money back... but I'm reading this thread and seeing cats are losing thousands and tens of thousands of dollars in merch? That **** is crazy.... my condolences to those who got robbed... purchased Cherry XII's in February 2012 and DTRT Spiz'ikes back in September 2015.. never had any troubles except for the Dino Jr's, but has anything happened to this guy at all? I'll eat the money but I just want justice to be served for those who got beat out of their money that **** is ****** up

Back
Top Bottom