SOLE SAVERS

dre3362 from ISS did this for one of his clients. He produced a short video for hisproduct. He has patent pending for this product that goes on the soles of your shoes. It's not to keep your shoes ds, but to allow you to wear your shoes.Whats the point in having a stash if they never come out. Pics below are just screen shots from the video. The video has no sound, we are still in the processof putting the video together. He just wanted the video to be leaked to get a response.

http://www.abb-video.com/solesaver.movwww.abb-video.com/solesaver.mov
http://www.abb-video.com/solesaver.wmvwww.abb-video.com/solesaver.wmv

http://www.officialsolesaver.comwww.officialsolesaver.com

any question direct it to the website.. i am noway involved in the creations of the product.. only produced the promo vid

I always thought about something like this myself. Props to your dude for going throughwith it. I like the idea and I might have to give it a try.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I always thought about something like this myself. Props to your dude for going through with it. I like the idea and I might have to give it a try.

yikes, I didnt see that when I copy pasted it. EDITed.

Some people have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on their hands.

Sneakernerd 1 - "Yo lets get outta here."

Sneakerhead 2 - "Yeah my man..Lemme just trace the outline of my DS 13's on this mind blowing piece of paper so that I can cut out a protectivecovering for the bottom."

All I would really need it for is the heel area, which gets the most wear on my shoes. I keep the uppers of my shoes very clean, and If I can extend the lifeof the soles of my nicer shoes that would be sweet. Of course you wouldn't use these to play sports.

If it stopped yellowing, it would be a must-have for pretty much every "sneakerhead," or whatever term you may have.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Whats the point in having a stash if they never come out

More like whats the point of having shoes and wearing them with tape on the bottom. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. People needto stop being so damn anal about wearing their shoes. Why spend all your money on them and let them sit in the box or better yet wear them with tape (ifit's not tape excuse me; same s h i t different smell) on the bottom?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

More like whats the point of having shoes and wearing them with tape on the bottom. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. People need to stop being so damn anal about wearing their shoes. Why spend all your money on them and let them sit in the box or better yet wear them with tape (if it's not tape excuse me; same s h i t different smell) on the bottom?

indifferent.gif

it's a copy + paste, so don't blame it on me
eyes.gif

More like whats the point of having shoes and wearing them with tape on the bottom. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. People need to stop being so damn anal about wearing their shoes. Why spend all your money on them and let them sit in the box or better yet wear them with tape (if it's not tape excuse me; same s h i t different smell) on the bottom?

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
You helped produce the video .. but you don't seem to back it at all.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
You helped produce the video .. but you don't seem to back it at all.
grin.gif

I didn't make the vid either
eyes.gif
. I copy + paste it from anothersite *coughs* ISS *coughs*

This is an ok idea, but don't know if it will fly... This is just going to make people say VVNDS now,and say I wore them with Sole Saver's, so they're VVNDS... I've seen enough NDS and VNDS shoes for sale that are BEAT AS HELL...

I think the product has a gummy bottom for traction, its more then a piece of paper

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

This is an ok idea, but don't know if it will fly... This is just going to make people say VVNDS now, and say I wore them with Sole Saver's, so they're VVNDS... I've seen enough NDS and VNDS shoes for sale that are BEAT AS HELL...

word to i_bring_the_heat (eBay)

i_bring_the_heat is a beast, and he gets his money. I don't understand why people hate on him. How come people buy new shoe's and dont wear them, butthey buy old shoes from him and flip out b/c they fall apart. Its like buying a '08 porsche and putting it in the garage, then buying a '57 chevy anddriving it everyday, it aint gonna last long.

Originally Posted by Poise3

i_bring_the_heat is a beast, and he gets his money. I don't understand why people hate on him. How come people buy new shoe's and dont wear them, but they buy old shoes from him and flip out b/c they fall apart. Its like buying a '08 porsche and putting it in the garage, then buying a '57 chevy and driving it everyday, it aint gonna last long.

he buys beat shoes for cheap, restores and resells them for a higher price, and also uses Photoshop to remove creases, and states that they are NDS/lightlyworn, while I can only see 20/100 stars on the sole. To sum it up, he tricks people into believing that his shoes are NDS, whereas the customer gets a beatshoe instead
sick.gif

^^^I thought that he was just restoring them, which is fine in my book, b/c he states that. But using PS, (which I was unaware of), to decieve potential buyersis just wrong. thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom