SOLE SAVERS

here's what some people have to say about him (names removed to protect privacy)

Yo...xxx brought to my attention that "I_bring_the_heat" is selling a ton of vintage af1s on ebay right now. I just wanna make sure that the team is aware of what that dude does.....he buys beaters and then makes them look new in the auction. Dude is a scavenger. I see that he has some seriously nice stuff up, so I wanna make sure no one here gets an unpleasant surprise by buying from him. Just check his feedback. I've had my bad experience, just trying to spread some knowledge.
I_Bring_The_Heat is a total $%$$.

Back in the day he won a pair of black/red IV's from me...one week later he never paid but had a listing up. It was MY same pictures with his name photoshopped OVER MY ebay tag. He sold them ($30 cheaper than what he paid for mine) paid ME with that money, and I sent them to the other guys house. So I still got my money, but he lied and wasted my time so I still left him a negative. Then a few weeks ago I confronted him about it cause he emailed me saying some !*+@ about my og raids were fake blah blah so I just blocked him from ever bidding on my auctions.

He buys items with this id: Shut_Down_The_Game
He sells items with this id: I_Bring_The_Heat

TOTAL @#$@# someone should spray a load on his face.
I remember when I won some Kobe Adidas from him for real cheap and paid right away like I always do. Well, I pretty much had to harass him for 2-3 weeks straight before he finally sent the shoes. Then, of course, when they got here they didn't look as good as they did on the auction. Oh well, such as life.
3 of my friends have bought shoes from him previously, and neither of them had a single positive comment to state about the shoes they purchased.
If there are creases, they were ironed out.
If there was midsole yellowing, it was grinded off.
..list goes on...but you get the picture.
^^^ just so you all know, i_bring_the_heat definitely lurks this thread... i had an experience with him last year sometime, where i asked him about some jewels and then decided i wasn't interested, but then he wouldn't leave me alone. he would send me instant messages every single time i signed online. i eventually had to block 5 different screennames that he tried to message me with. once i blocked the screennames, of course the e-mails started rolling in. anyway, some of you probably remember that i called him out for being a douche in this thread not too long ago. he definitely saw what i wrote about him, and sent me several e-mails threatening me for messing with his business. i was definitely messing with his business though... at one point, i was keeping track of who bid on his stuff, and i would send the bidders messages letting them know what was up with the seller. some of them must've retracted their bids, otherwise i don't think he would've said anything to me about that. i'm the last one to hate the hustle, but this dude doesn't even hustle. he just flat out lies and takes advantage of people.

so, the moral of the story is that everything that has been said in this thread is dead accurate. except, unlike mr. plump, i wouldn't even mess with his DS stuff. i guarantee you that 75% of what he calls DS has been worn before.

my advice would be to avoid the guy altogether. don't even deal with him. he does have some nice shoes for sale sometimes, but he's never had anything up for sale that i haven't been able to find somewhere else. i would rather overpay for a pair of shoes by 200% then ever deal with him again.

this is OD man....this is coming from a guy who dislikes creases.

wear your shoes!

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom