SOLE SEEK RETRO HUNT

No thanks! Thanks JB my pockets are def getting fat again.
happy.gif

hahahaha...now they want us to hunt for their shoes. yeah, rite. jordan brand you can keep your garbage and gimmicks. i'm buying less and less of your stuff these days. i've never seen so many games by one company. kids, enjoy the early easter hunt.

wow. those 3's look exactly the same as the white 3's that dropped 2 or 3 years ago. even the laces.

I got shoes in my own house that I can't even find.. What makes u think I'm goin on this hunt??

9s are a possibility esp. after seeing q rich wearing them 2night they looked pretty nice, but the others are a no go

Like I said b4 .... dudes aint going to hunt for these like they would of 6-10 years ago.

I dont get this Brand at all these... is there really a mystery to who is getting what, just check with your local retailers as usual and they should  know what they are getting in...My local spot is already announcing they will have the 4's...JB cant keep it a secret from the stores they sell to can they?

why so much hate? all 3 are clean. copped the 3's & 4's the last time around and they look great with any bright white shirt in the summer.

both are super comfy too.

probably pick up another 3 and a fresh 9.

Back
Top Bottom