Sole Slam Manila 2011

December 10, 2011 -->> marked on my calendar
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Nice event! I was really upset that I completely forgot about sole slam 
mad.gif
.  Babawi na lang sa December 10.

I rarely get excited about shoes as compared to when I was younger but damn,
last Sunday, 2 dudes walk in with Chicago 10s and Cement 4s..

Those 99' 4s were crisp af too! If you're a member of NTPI, props bro!

Christmas Sole Slam Manila tickets now available at Secret Fresh Manila, Php 200 pre-selling, Php 500 Early entrance VIP.

Happy 12th Year Anniversary NIKETALK! 

In celebration of NTPI's 12th year Anniversary, Sole Slam Manila is offering FREE entrance to all NTPI Members wearing NIKETALK shirts at Christmas Sole Slam Manila 2011! Yeah, you read that right! NTPI members wear your NIKETALK shirts proud during the event! Congratulations guys and more power! 

Oh and don't forget the Party happening at night too >>> Robot Restaurant & Lounge @ 7912 Somerset Blgd., Makati City

http://www.kingcrux31.com/2011/12/rising-sun.html

ONE LOVE FOR SNEAKERS, FOR AND BY PINOY SNEAKERHEADS!!!

Facebook.com/SoleSlamManila

Had a blast at soleslam last night. Sa entrance palang with the SoleSlam snapbacks ayos na ayos na.
happy.gif

real nice event. too bad the kicks were not that affordable. I'm poor. lol
I saw like 20 people or more in Jordan IIIs... tons of BC3 2011s. haha
lots of chicks. overall a good event!

It really looked like black cement day kahapon sa Soleslam,i only saw one guy wearing the white cements.for the chicks,it's gotta be Hi-C that really stood out.btw,a little OT i saw some guys wearing those goodwood black cements,anyone knows where to get one?

That chic with those...... DANG! "Best pair" that you'll see in soleslam! DS or VNDS! I'll take it! Wahahaha! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom