SOLE SUPREMACY STORE GRAND OPENING!!

Originally Posted by LORENander

sent an email inquiring about selling some shoes earlier today. got a response in a reasonable amount of time. need to check out this store sometime.

That's customer service for ya! Good look on the support!

Finally had the chance to check this place out today. Definitely give them a chance if you're looking for a specific shoe or something rare to add to your collection--they have a pretty good selection. Also, if you're local, you can pick up any ebay items you won from them at their store (saves you and them the shipping costs). Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

If you're going to visit, they are near the Payless shoe store across from the mall in Newark.

Keep up the great work guys. Think imma come back to scoop up a tee!

Finally had the chance to check this place out today. Definitely give them a chance if you're looking for a specific shoe or something rare to add to your collection--they have a pretty good selection. Also, if you're local, you can pick up any ebay items you won from them at their store (saves you and them the shipping costs). Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

If you're going to visit, they are near the Payless shoe store across from the mall in Newark.

Keep up the great work guys. Think imma come back to scoop up a tee!

place is legit, ever since i first went there, bout 2 months ago, ive been back there about 6 more times. Gotta stop goin here, too many good deals, spendin all my money, plus they got a lot of heat on deck. Rob and Derrick, the guys who run the shop, are great and very helpful. Go to this store and support them!!

place is legit, ever since i first went there, bout 2 months ago, ive been back there about 6 more times. Gotta stop goin here, too many good deals, spendin all my money, plus they got a lot of heat on deck. Rob and Derrick, the guys who run the shop, are great and very helpful. Go to this store and support them!!

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Went there today and sold 28 pairs of kicks. Awesome to work with.

Yea!! Good look on the support. Greatly appreciated!! Heard about you..great price you set for the 28 pairs you let go. Oh and the hot cheeto convo..classic..LOL

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Went there today and sold 28 pairs of kicks. Awesome to work with.

Yea!! Good look on the support. Greatly appreciated!! Heard about you..great price you set for the 28 pairs you let go. Oh and the hot cheeto convo..classic..LOL

just dropped off another 23 pairs. awesome stuff ive dropped off in a 13, people should hit them up! the bay has needed a place like sole supremacy for a long time.

just dropped off another 23 pairs. awesome stuff ive dropped off in a 13, people should hit them up! the bay has needed a place like sole supremacy for a long time.

Super great people at this shop. i am in there frequently and have done business with Derek and the rest of the crew at Sole Supremacy. BUY SELL TRADE ive done it all..lol..acquired Glow in the Dark Nike Air Max Hyperize, Lights Out Pacquiao Trainers, Anniversary XI, East LA Kobe VI, KB USA hyperdunks PE and more stuff i cant even think about.. i will definitely continue to support Sole Supremacy. real good sneaker people at this shop..

Super great people at this shop. i am in there frequently and have done business with Derek and the rest of the crew at Sole Supremacy. BUY SELL TRADE ive done it all..lol..acquired Glow in the Dark Nike Air Max Hyperize, Lights Out Pacquiao Trainers, Anniversary XI, East LA Kobe VI, KB USA hyperdunks PE and more stuff i cant even think about.. i will definitely continue to support Sole Supremacy. real good sneaker people at this shop..

Sole Supremacy is OFF THE HOOK... Stopped by yesterday and cleaned out their stock of DOOMS. Dropped off a bunch of @#!! and picked up a bunch of @#!!... Barely any money was even involved in our transactions... straight trades. I felt like a kid trading baseball cards or something.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway the SS crew is cool as hell and their store is chalked full of HEAT. Nothing but good vibes all around. If I didn't live so far I'd be there all the time.

But yeah props to Derrick and the rest of the crew for running a legit business... Next time I roll through Imma have even more heat for ya'll!!! The crew neck fits really NICE. Thanks again. 

Oh BTW, wast that guy trying to sell used South Beaches or DS ones? I was kinda faded but I knew he was trying to sell em.

Sole Supremacy is OFF THE HOOK... Stopped by yesterday and cleaned out their stock of DOOMS. Dropped off a bunch of @#!! and picked up a bunch of @#!!... Barely any money was even involved in our transactions... straight trades. I felt like a kid trading baseball cards or something.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway the SS crew is cool as hell and their store is chalked full of HEAT. Nothing but good vibes all around. If I didn't live so far I'd be there all the time.

But yeah props to Derrick and the rest of the crew for running a legit business... Next time I roll through Imma have even more heat for ya'll!!! The crew neck fits really NICE. Thanks again. 

Oh BTW, wast that guy trying to sell used South Beaches or DS ones? I was kinda faded but I knew he was trying to sell em.

I gotta stop in here...

Seems like yall got hella shiiii iiittt for cheap.

Any sz12 love in there????

I gotta stop in here...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I gotta stop in here...

You got to stop by RICO!! way over due! Haha. Tonight they have 217 auctions (no reserve, of course) going up as I type this. All random sizes, but a few size 12 in there. You gotta go in store to check out their full inventory, cuz they don't always post their new arrivals on the blog/eBay.

They always show love. Remember that! I started the "WHY BUY FROM FLIGHT CLUB, WHEN THERE'S SOLE SUPREMACY??" I'm about to change it to, "WHY BUY FROM FOOT LOCKER, WHEN THERE'S SOLE SUPREMACY??"..
roll.gif
roll.gif
you'll get what I mean one day when you pick up a recent release for under retail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I gotta stop in here...

You got to stop by RICO!! way over due! Haha. Tonight they have 217 auctions (no reserve, of course) going up as I type this. All random sizes, but a few size 12 in there. You gotta go in store to check out their full inventory, cuz they don't always post their new arrivals on the blog/eBay.

They always show love. Remember that! I started the "WHY BUY FROM FLIGHT CLUB, WHEN THERE'S SOLE SUPREMACY??" I'm about to change it to, "WHY BUY FROM FOOT LOCKER, WHEN THERE'S SOLE SUPREMACY??"..
roll.gif
roll.gif
you'll get what I mean one day when you pick up a recent release for under retail.
laugh.gif

^^^

Yea you right homie! I should of been in that store a long time ago.

Im gonna try and stop by soon.

It does seem like yall got some solid deals going down in there. I like that "WHY BUY FROM..... "
laugh.gif

^^^

Yea you right homie! I should of been in that store a long time ago.

Im gonna try and stop by soon.

It does seem like yall got some solid deals going down in there. I like that "WHY BUY FROM..... "
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom