Solebox x Reebok Classic Leather 30th Anniversary

As part of Reebok’s 30th anniversary celebration of the Classic Leather, the iconic footwear brand presents its latest reiteration with another member of the Certified Network, this time collaborating with none other than Berlin’s Solebox. Predominately enveloped in a mixture of black waxy leather and red suede, the sneaker boasts subtle details which add the premium upper. Lined with terry cotton for comfort, the Solebox x Reebok Classic Leather also sees a contrasting white midsole, both red and black waxed cotton laces and a reflective heel accent that sports the Solebox logo. Look for these at Solebox and other Certified Network boutiques on Saturday, May 25.

I am not a reebok guy but I NEED THESE

View media item 406581View media item 406583View media item 406584View media item 406586

Those are straight garbage. SMH at all the runner collab biting taking place.

Those are straight garbage. SMH at all the runner collab biting taking place.

Not feeling the materials at all on this joint. Suede toe, waxed leather and a terry sockliner? Your feet will be cooking with that combo.

since i cant find a thread for them, apparently the Mitas are already sold out on there homepage and i just checked Burn Rubber and they sold them on 5/15
ohwell.gif
.  im annoyed to say the least.  ill have to keep both eyes open if im gonna try to get the Soleboxes
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Do you know where I can cop some Reebok Classic Leather "Suede Pack" they got colors like Union Blue, Racing Green and Red.

And are they True to size?

Thanks a lot

Jordan restocks, UNDFTD Nike, and now these too much. That terry cloth throws me though kinda ruins it should have just used a nice leather.

For the lack of posting in this thread they are selling out everywhere. Packer, Hanon, end all gone...Anyone got a site?

[h1]OS Life had the SneakersNstuff collab stocked so i picked up a pair, ended up getting them for $36.[/h1]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom