SOLEFLY AIR JORDAN 17 LOW Collab February 16th

they are running bots/hacking and thats why they know whats loaded.

thank them for they are the reason people are striking out on SNKRS over GR shoes
nah its literally the easiest thing to do. take any product thats up on snkrs right now, and copy the url from the first product image. then just replace the sku in the url with whatever shoe you want to look up.

so for these solefly 17s, its https://secure-images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/AJ7321_003

as you can see, the image is loaded on nike, which means a drop is coming soon.

does anyone have a payment status of "pending" and fulfillment status of "unfulfilled"?
Payment status was "something" paypal, but I was also stuck on "unfulfilled" until last night's shipping email.

And btw the instore release was wack!!! Employees there don’t give a F#%^ about people skipping or keeping order at all I was in like from 9 am too 3 pm

Last edited:
Only the in-store pairs are numbered, right?
The online release is unnumbered?

Only the in-store pairs are numbered, right?
The online release is unnumbered?

Online are numbered too, from SoleFly’s IG
983085F8-5C2F-4F50-8385-841D9E17B4D0.jpeg

Yeah I definitely don't believe there's only 2300 pairs.
They dropped on multiple sites, the solefly store, stores in LA, and now there's a SNKRS drop pending?
Yeah, no way :lol:

Anyone still waiting on shipping? Friend still hasn't got his and is getting worried they oversold.

one of mine shipped and should be here friday .. the other one still hasnt and payment status is "pending" and fulfillment status is "unfulfilled" but i see a pending transaction in paypal and my bank account has a pending charge as well

Back
Top Bottom