Soleindividual Clothing straight rip off and scam

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I figure I educate the sneaker community and help anyone else who runs into this fool and help them from being scammed. I ordered sweaters from this guy around Black Friday 2014. With the popularity he has on his Instagram page I was not worried of being scammed as i have not heard anything negative about his clothing brand. Time kept going on and I kept getting these stories about material and printing. I figure it was the holiday and the demand was high so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Emails were getting sent back and forth, but months kept passing and I was not receiving my products. I finally got tired of waiting and hearing a bunch of sob stories, so i demanded a refund. Why did I do that, I lost all communication with him tried numerous emails with no response and DM's. Anyway dont want to keep you guys but just beware of this brand., I purchased using my debit card and I'm **** out of luck. I started to do some research and found others as well, they decided to bite the bullet, but I refuse to just go down like that. Today is 4/21/2015 and I have nothing smh.

Sorry Im just so angry. Yea he he has a clothing brand, well the website is down for some reason go figure. Just trying to save anyone or reach out to others that I know are out there.

Dang that's unfortunate, all you can do is learn that lesson and charge it to the game.

He blocked me on Instagram and I sent numerous emails. I don't want to get blocked all around trying to still gather some info. @suge67

Last edited:
I thought only females buy clothes (dresses) off IG ?

But anyways, I hope everything works out in your favor OP

Last edited:
Thought this was about another nt'er with a brand name similar to that. Glad it's not. Hope u get ya money man

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who trying to open up an instagram shop with ya boy?

:lol:

Western Union only or Paypal gifts...

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I figure I educate the sneaker community and help anyone else who runs into this fool and help them from being scammed. I ordered sweaters from this guy around Black Friday 2014. With the popularity he has on his Instagram page I was not worried of being scammed as i have not heard anything negative about his clothing brand. Time kept going on and I kept getting these stories about material and printing. I figure it was the holiday and the demand was high so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Emails were getting sent back and forth, but months kept passing and I was not receiving my products. I finally got tired of waiting and hearing a bunch of sob stories, so i demanded a refund. Why did I do that, I lost all communication with him tried numerous emails with no response and DM's. Anyway dont want to keep you guys but just beware of this brand., I purchased using my debit card and I'm **** out of luck. I started to do some research and found others as well, they decided to bite the bullet, but I refuse to just go down like that. Today is 4/21/2015 and I have nothing smh.
No way there's high demand for that **** Brolic posted ^up there...

Take him to small claims court. You have all the emails as evidence. 

How do you use a debit card online? Put in your pin or something? If you ran it as a credit card, you can just do a chargeback.

Back
Top Bottom