Solemate.ws Authentic Site? Jordan Black Cement

Seems sketchy. They have .ws address, but are located in ATL. Also no clear mention of a return policy and they only accept VISA to US customers. Prices also seem to good to be true.

Personally, I would pass on them.

Those BC3's on the pic look legit but having a full stock of them is definitely sketchy.. I'd stay away. 

Id say 99% sure u order from that solemate place and your gonna get some bootlegs. Their prices dont even correspond with what the resell market calls for. 265 for fire red 5s, then only 285 for Concord 11s, their prices just seem way to sketchy. Theyre prob just buying 150$ SUPER PERFECT bootlegs and charging $250-$300 for them.

Last edited:
35 quantity availability on the Gamma Blues 
roll.gif
   Plus what happened to their twitter and IC
glasses.gif

Last edited:
hmm damn thought it was a good site 
ohwell.gif
.. thanks so much for the reply guys..

any recommanded site that still can get AJ1 bred.. but not a rape price?

Well thats a pretty big gap. If u pay any higher than what Flightclub is chargin thats just not knowing any better IMO. Which ive done before myself actually

Now really isnt the best time to buy some 1s or 11s IMO. Theyre still really all hyped up after Christmas just passed and the AJ 1s and 11s are two of the most faked Jordan retros.

Last edited:
I was making a joke because everone keeps saying some of the better known sights have rape prices. Im just saying there is something to be said about peice of mind and even though places like flightclub are a bit more i think its nice to know you are good.

Anyone ever dealt with this JMSneakers place we got as one of our sponsors?
Not yet. I was looking at some 4's the other day though. I would order from them for sure in the future. I'v ordered from other sponsors and made out good. I believe you commented on my legit checks on them. Lol

Not yet. I was looking at some 4's the other day though. I would order from them for sure in the future. I'v ordered from other sponsors and made out good. I believe you commented on my legit checks on them. Lol
Yeah i just clicked on all the sponsored sites that are listed at the bottom of this screen and just looked through their inventory and some of them got some fair deals on some shoes. Some of them sites just have pretty much everything sold out tho. I wouldn't think i should have anything to worry about with any of these sponsored sites

I was making a joke because everone keeps saying some of the better known sights have rape prices. Im just saying there is something to be said about peice of mind and even though places like flightclub are a bit more i think its nice to know you are good.
I definitely agree with this. ill rep that. but it doesnt seem too many people here agree with me. Sometimes Flightclub be havin better deals than others do on some shoes too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom