Solesupremacy buying collections... Legit?

I'm getting out of the hobby and I'm selling the second part of my collection... Solesupremacy is willing to buy it but I have to ship first... They will pay me via Paypal gift ($1550) when they receive the packages. Has anyone ever done this? I see on Instagram that they buy people's collections all the time but I don't know if they go to the store or ship them. Any advice? Should I do it?

What I'm selling/shipping all size 12:

Flint XIII's worn once
Playoff XIII worn once
Bordeaux VII worn once
Fire Red III DS
Forest Green XIV DS
Fire Red IV DS
Gym Green Foamposite DS
Royal Foamposite worn once
Pearl Foamposite worn once

Yeah they're legit. I buy from their store all the time in person. I've never sent them shoes via mail or UPS before nor do I know anyone who has. But might I suggest insurance when mailing your collection for safety

these guys are legit. I actually have done buisness (in person with them) for the past two years. If you need cash fast or you are lazy to sell then this is the best way to go. If you want to get true value for your kicks then i suggest selling your stuff on ebay/ craigs, etc.

Last edited:
That is extremely risky of them to be offering you that much money through Paypal gift... not that I care, but that's a recipe for disaster if they keep doing that with these high dollar transactions.

Anyway, they are legit... but you'll get a lot more just selling them yourself. Your call, though.

I'd sell them one at a time myself and make more money
But it's you shoes do what you want.

That is extremely risky of them to be offering you that much money through Paypal gift... not that I care, but that's a recipe for disaster if they keep doing that with these high dollar transactions.

Anyway, they are legit... but you'll get a lot more just selling them yourself. Your call, though.
But they not gifting until they get the shoes...

But they not gifting until they get the shoes...

Didn't know/realize that. Oh well. The person who receives a gift payment is actually the one who has the most to lose (as there is no dispute process for gift payments and chargebacks can be filed with no way to defend yourself)... but I don't think SoleSupremacy would do that, so no need to worry.

Good to hear but you definitely got ripped off without a doubt. Looking at some of the shoes you had you could have easily got more than 2k had you sold them piece by piece.

Last edited:
even if he got 200 a piece after shipping he still wouldn't of made much more. i'd say it was a decent deal and worth the time he saved doing it all at once. all the time it might of taken to piece it out could be more valuable than an extra 250 or so

even if he got 200 a piece after shipping he still wouldn't of made much more. i'd say it was a decent deal and worth the time he saved doing it all at once. all the time it might of taken to piece it out could be more valuable than an extra 250 or so

That's exactly why I did it. USPS priority with tracking in a medium sized box for one pair alone is $17... Plus you add in the flakers, scammers and Ebay/Paypal fees it wasn't worth the time and effort it either way.

Last edited:
To each his own. Like people said in General when he made the thread asking about it, he got fleeced. Must have needed the cash quickly. Being patient > *.

Glad to hear the deal went smooth. And compared to most places that will buy multiple pairs quick 1500 isn't that bad. Many places try and take advantage of the situation and would offer something stupid like half that

Paypal will hold the transaction and ask too many questions. I have not done that but ran into some issues with a seller who was telling me that they froze his account because of too much activity. I would def. hold out on that though, unless you have spoken to someone on the phone. Good luck though

BTW i just used them last week, they are 100% legit.

soon as they got my package i got paid. I dont like being paid via paypal gift because its random and paypal could cause you trouble but they are 100% legit

Back
Top Bottom