SoleSupremacy selling prices?

cmpunk

Banned
I am planning on selling my newly acquired Yeezy Foams and my Jordan 6 infrared 23. both are deadstock and size 8.5. does anyone know how much they would buy them for?  a rep emailed me saying 325 for the infrared and 350 for the foams.. i believe that is Wayyyyyyy too good to be true. so how much do they really buy for?

I've always had decent luck there. Couple times walked away w bit more than expected. In my own experience I've found them to be fair , relative to a quick cask situation.

Traded my vnds 06 black tongues, vnds Orion's and ds kilroys for aqua 8s... Pretty good trade for IMO probably could have gotten a lil more if sold all 3 seperately but it was easier that way

Last edited:
Traded my vnds 06 black tongues, vnds Orion's and ds kilroys for aqua 8s... Pretty good trade for IMO probably could have gotten a lil more if sold all 3 seperately but it was easier that way
u got rippped off then

U think so had my 5s on eBay for over a year... Best offer I got was 150... Had my Orion's on over a year at 40 nobody ever bought them. And had my kilroys on cl for 200 nobody bit... So $390 potentially since they weren't selling. How much do ds aquas go for??? $300-400... Sole supremacy has em for 430 right now... So like I said probably could have got more if sold seperately but not much more and I got something I wanted conciderably more than the 3 I traded! Hardly think I got ripped off but think wat u want Bruh

And I'm bout to trade the aquas and $25 for ds concords... So yeah super ripped off... I wouldn't do business wit them if I was u

SOLESUPREMACY will honor the prices they sent you. They are cool folks. I've traded/quick cash over 50 pairs of shoes with them.

some people say Sole is fair and some say he's not. i have dealt with D, the owner, for years, before the store was even open. it all depends on the shoe, the condition, the market at the time, the need, and his inventory. if he has a lot of a shoe you are trying to get cash for, he may low ball you because obviously they are not selling. if he only has a one or 2 pairs then he may giv you a better cash offer. a lot people dont understand its a business and of course he has to make money.he is jus a service and you have to pay for that service in some way. most stuff you find will beat any other shop prices and if you see rape prices its usually a consignment item....

From my experience, they are fair. I've bought shoes and traded with them as well. Their prices I say are fair, a lot less than Flight Club but may be a little more than some resellers. You are right, some people just don't see Sole Supremacy as a business and they're in it to make money. You can get your shoes cheaper elsewhere, but when I get my shoes from SS I know they're 100% legit/authentic. They're real down to earth people and don't discriminate on whether you're a repeat customer or not. Every time I go there, I always get hooked up one way or another and it's not even like I know them. I'm real comfortable going there because the one thing I dislike the most is being judged when I walk through the door in any business. 

Last edited:

i should've sold my shoes to them instead of lowballers on ebay...... what an L. 
mean.gif

you should've sold your shoes to NT instead of the lowballers on ebay
glasses.gif

i think solesupremacy is one of the best consignment stores. their prices are usually better than most consignment shops. they also give you good prices for your new and used shoes. everytime i went there to sell, they usually gave me 40-60 less than what i would have gotten if i sold them on my own. you pay for the convience and they cut you a check right there. the only thing i dont like is their location. i gotta drive an hour there and hour back for a 10 min trip to the store, but that really aint something to complain about

Last edited:
only thing i hate about sole supremacy is their location. Aside from that, they're good and fair people. I feel bad always going there to sell shoes i don't wear anymore and i never bought from them yet, but i'm sure they get reimbursed from the shoes they buy from sellers.

to chat n be nice?
yeah dont know about y'all but D doesnt seem like the "chat n be nice" kinda guy. their prices are getting as high as fcny. they don't do that great consigning. their quick cash is generally around retail after tax and ship on a GR Jordan (like jordan 6 infrared)... 

it's a good store and they have a ton of inventory now but for sure you are not going to be walking away with a "steal" and u def aren't going to be cashing out much. i dont mean huge reseller profits cause understandably they have to flip them... but retail or below seems about right.

wonder how RIF SFmakes them feel

RIF is def going to change things around here . At a time when the black preme foams were hitting 7 something at SS and Prestige , I copped from RIF LA for 5 something shipped . Cant wait for RiF SF tbh .

only thing i hate about sole supremacy is their location. Aside from that, they're good and fair people. I feel bad always going there to sell shoes i don't wear anymore and i never bought from them yet, but i'm sure they get reimbursed from the shoes they buy from sellers.
They are super out of the way.  The East Bay needs a good shop in the Oakland area. 

SS is decent tho....dood cashed me out $350 for vnds tiffany hi's.  Sold me a pair of Green Bean and Grapes for $200 less than what I would pay on Ebay.

It's not quite Oakland but PRSTG is right next door in Alameda. Seem to have great prices, and definitely on the specials they're always running.

Back
Top Bottom