Some colors you simply cannot pull off.

I hardly ever match colors anymore, so much as I coordinate fits; so I think I could pretty much pull anything off with a little thought. Hell, I wear pink regularly (t shirts as undershirts).
I usually avoid all white shoes, more so due to hating how basic I feel when wearing clothes of color and some 'safety net (matches EVERYTHING and ANYTHING)' sneakers.

But not being able to wear black must be awkward.. I actually wear my 09 (
30t6p3b.gif
, huge mistake getting these instead of the '00s) Space Jams at least 2-3 times a week.

I hardly ever match colors anymore, so much as I coordinate fits; so I think I could pretty much pull anything off with a little thought. Hell, I wear pink regularly (t shirts as undershirts).
I usually avoid all white shoes, more so due to hating how basic I feel when wearing clothes of color and some 'safety net (matches EVERYTHING and ANYTHING)' sneakers.

But not being able to wear black must be awkward.. I actually wear my 09 (
30t6p3b.gif
, huge mistake getting these instead of the '00s) Space Jams at least 2-3 times a week.

i dont own any yellow shirts. its not that icant pull it off. just have none. OP silly

i dont own any yellow shirts. its not that icant pull it off. just have none. OP silly

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I honestly feel I can pull off ANY color kicks you throw my way
laugh.gif

Really tho
pimp.gif
...black is a universal color that goes with virtually everything.  I hope your not serious OP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I honestly feel I can pull off ANY color kicks you throw my way
laugh.gif

Really tho
pimp.gif
...black is a universal color that goes with virtually everything.  I hope your not serious OP.

i came in this thread expecting some od fruity color like sea foam green or magenta and the one hes having difficulty with is probably the easiest color there is to match with

i came in this thread expecting some od fruity color like sea foam green or magenta and the one hes having difficulty with is probably the easiest color there is to match with

I feel the same way as OP.  I just feel wrong in a pair of all black tennis shoes.  Dress shoes and work boots are okay.

I will wear the $#%! out of some all white shoes though.

I am white and hate to admit it, but I think this matters in this case.  My white legs are not a good segway between the shoes and shorts.

I feel the same way as OP.  I just feel wrong in a pair of all black tennis shoes.  Dress shoes and work boots are okay.

I will wear the $#%! out of some all white shoes though.

I am white and hate to admit it, but I think this matters in this case.  My white legs are not a good segway between the shoes and shorts.

I hate black sneakers.. like black AF1s?
sick.gif
 i guess white is good for the summer, but i will never rock black kicks

The only pair of kicks i've been wearing for the last few years are some nike blazers the same color as blanko from space jam.. i can pull that off better than black or grey
laugh.gif

I hate black sneakers.. like black AF1s?
sick.gif
 i guess white is good for the summer, but i will never rock black kicks

The only pair of kicks i've been wearing for the last few years are some nike blazers the same color as blanko from space jam.. i can pull that off better than black or grey
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom