Some confirmed spring info

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

"og" yet they have a jumpman on the tongue. No thanks.
Don't be so quick to judge...

JM
i was going by what seemed to be a catalog pic floating around. this might be the best news from JB in 5 or so years.

no random "x" on the heel. no jumpman on the tongue. no random print on the sockliner. that's all i ask.

Thanks for the info Afoot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

That's the wrong original 5...

JM
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hypebeast kill me. T

here were TWO fire red 5s when they first came out in 1990. This is one of them.

-You obviously don't know who you're talking too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-And I think he was implying that the other Fire Reds are the ones being retroed, not the one pictured

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

That's the wrong original 5...

JM
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hypebeast kill me. T

here were TWO fire red 5s when they first came out in 1990. This is one of them.
-You obviously don't know who you're talking too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-And I think he was implying that the other Fire Reds are the ones being retroed, not the one pictured
this
laugh.gif

guess I'll sell my cdp 5s because i really need a half size bigger

JM
i was going by what seemed to be a catalog pic floating around. this might be the best news from JB in 5 or so years.

no random "x" on the heel. no jumpman on the tongue. no random print on the sockliner. that's all i ask.
Trust me...you'll be pleased...

JM

JM

Trust me...you'll be pleased by the product...

JM

JM

Trust me...you'll be pleased by the product...

JM

Ma fault for not beliving the info jmadidas, you gotta understand where I'm coming for NT used to stay speculating on false info. I know you legit now lol

I would like to see the mocha III's return. But this is very good news. I definitely want those black & red XIII's, black & royal 1's, and white/black/red XIII's...

Since they are retroing XIII's again, would be nice to see the OG low colors drop again...chutney and/or navy blue's please.
happy.gif

I love & hate the frequency of which retros release. On one hand, it seems like I get to buy all of my favorites. But on the other hand, I'm afraid to buy an older retro on eBay or whatever for fear that it may come back out again soon & I could get it cheaper...For example, I wanted to buy the black & red 12s, but I hated the suede they used on the latest version, & the retros go for over $300, which I wouldn't mind as much if I weren't afraid they were coming out again soon

Back
Top Bottom