some emotional help...(relationship issues)

wut up NT....dont usually air out my business like this but i'm a mess right now and i figured i dont have much to lose and hopefully some of you NTers canhelp me cope...

about a year and a half ago my ex moved to Costa Rica to go to school...she couldnt go to school here because she didn't have her paperwork here (she didntcome here illegally but the lawyers that were "helping" her and her family get all the citizenship paperwork done was actually screwing themover)...so she had to leave to CR to do something with her life...

ive known this girl since i was 13 and been with her since i was 15..(I'm 20 now)....she was my first friend when i moved down from NY to Florida and wehave mad history...i saw the world thru her eyes and just felt a connection with her i've never felt with anyone else...definitely love this girl to deathand i can see myself growing old & gray with her...

last week i went to go visit her...had a good time...things are still there between us...needless to say, saying goodbye was one of the hardest things i'veever had to do in my short-lived life....

now i'm back home and she's over there...and i just can't stop crying and just being a mess...wondering why God has done this to me...i'm notmuch of a religious person and sometimes i find myself doubting His existence, this situation that He put me and her in doesnt exactly help with me believingin Him....i just dont know what to do and ive never felt so lost in my life...i dont have many friends (i'm a very reserved person)...so i feel i have noone to turn to....some words of inspiration please? anyone ever go thru anything like this?

God does everthing for a reason....either theres something she's hiding from you and He's protecting you in a tough way or he's testing yourstrength and you'll wind up with her....just keep trying to get her and don't give up

This is His plan, let things unfold...just be patient. If it's meant to be, it will be. Just keep in touch with her, and tell her how you feel if shedoesn't already know.

Best of luck to you fam. I'm goin' thru somewhat of the same scenario...but your's isn't as extreme as mine.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

This is His plan, let things unfold...just be patient. If it's meant to be, it will be. Just keep in touch with her, and tell her how you feel if she doesn't already know.

Along with this advise you also have to live your life. Don't sit and dwell and wait for her, but become your own person. You and your futurerelationships, which her or with someone else, will benefit from it. You are very young and have a lot of life to live, so live it.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by JFKTV

This is His plan, let things unfold...just be patient. If it's meant to be, it will be. Just keep in touch with her, and tell her how you feel if she doesn't already know.

Along with this advise you also have to live your life. Don't sit and dwell and wait for her, but become your own person. You and your future relationships, which her or with someone else, will benefit from it. You are very young and have a lot of life to live, so live it.
true... don't get stuck in a rut. Go out have fun. Meet people and live your life. If it's meant to be it will be. Just don't go andforce anything right now.

Some times distance makes a relationship stronger. This is the ultimate test to your relationship and God has not done anything to you. This is him testing youto see where your faith is life snot perfect man!!!

why dont you marry her fam? if you feel strongly enough to be cryin in your pillow, and have thoughts of watching your grandkids play baseball together, dowhat you need to do to be together.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

now i'm back home and she's over there...and i just can't stop crying and just being a mess...wondering why God has done this to me...i'm not much of a religious person and sometimes i find myself doubting His existence, this situation that He put me and her in doesnt exactly help with me believing in Him....i just dont know what to do and ive never felt so lost in my life...i dont have many friends (i'm a very reserved person)...so i feel i have no one to turn to....some words of inspiration please? anyone ever go thru anything like this?
if you really feel you goin thru it read the book of job homes
he's just testing ur faith
He'll show up on time
smokin.gif

peace

i appreciate all the words of encouragement...

really helped me out a lot....

i think i just need to be strong and have a better relationship with God....just have faith in Him and there's a reason that this is happening.

be thankful that me and this girl have this kind of relationship and we can still remain friends regardless of what happens...she knows i love her and i knowshe loves me....

a cliche saying perhaps...but im going by "it's better to have loved and lost then to not have loved at all"

thanks again my brothers

if she's totally worth it, then it's worth the wait. but at the same time, don't wait till you stress yourself out. go out and have some fun in themean time. concentrate on you. sometimes, even at times like this, it's ok to be selfish, especially if you're still going to school. don't letanything get in the way of your progress. you have complete control.

one thing is for sure, if you believe, it'll happen.

and to the other responses, great words of wisdom. many of you know what you're talking about. nice to know that there's a serious side of NT.

and i just can't stop crying and just being a mess...wondering why God has done this to me
I feel your pain, but seriously, it bugs the heck outta me when dudes start blaming God for their girl issues. You can have worst problems thanmissing a girl.

I'm not really religious, and I've found myself praying to no avail, and it has screwed me over in the long run. My advice is if you really think youknow what you want in life, take matters into your own hands and don't sit around and wait for anything. If you mess up and make a mistake, learn from it.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

and i just can't stop crying and just being a mess...wondering why God has done this to me
I feel your pain, but seriously, it bugs the heck outta me when dudes start blaming God for their girl issues. You can have worst problems than missing a girl.

MELODRAMATIC-exaggeratedly theatrical: behaving, speaking, done, or said in a way thatis more dramatic, shocking, or highly emotional than the situation demands

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I feel your pain, but seriously, it bugs the heck outta me when dudes start blaming God for their girl issues. You can have worst problems than missing a girl.

well i know its just that i've been dealing with depression...being on and off of medication...and i was finally happy with this girl and in love andit gets taken away from me...while i was with her though i wasnt exactly the best boyfriend...i cheated on her...lied to her..partied all the time....andi've done a lot of growing up since then.

Love conquers lawyers, paperwork, Costa Rica, sadness...Love conquers all.

Everything that's worth something is and will be tested. If it's true love that you share then you will be together no matter what.

If things don't work out, then appreciate the things that you've learned from your relationship and apply that to your future ones.

Back
Top Bottom