some emotional help...(relationship issues)

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

and i just can't stop crying and just being a mess...wondering why God has done this to me
I feel your pain, but seriously, it bugs the heck outta me when dudes start blaming God for their girl issues. You can have worst problems than missing a girl.

well i know its just that i've been dealing with depression...being on and off of medication...and i was finally happy with this girl and in love and it gets taken away from me...while i was with her though i wasnt exactly the best boyfriend...i cheated on her...lied to her..partied all the time....and i've done a lot of growing up since then.

Well, it's good to hear that you've grown up and learned from your lessons. It's a tough situation, but you have to sack up and carry on withyour life. You're a man, a woman doesn't dictate your life, you do.

I know what you're going through...when I went abroad I'd just started dating my best friend who I've known since we were 12. So on top of leavingthe country bymyself, leaving my family (ehhh, that was easy), I was also leaving my best friend/girl...I spent like a week just crying about it and trying todeal. When I finally let her know I was feeling so crappy she confessed to the same thing. So we set up times to "chill": wed both get online at acertain time so we could chill, sent emails all through the day, extra money went to phone cards and she even saved up to come visit me for a week when my ownfamily didn't....
my advice for you is just to see if there isn't a way you can communicate with her more so that you're not feeling so "lonely" (that'swhat I was feeling, not sure how you classify your feelings...sorry so long and hope it helps!

I know what you're going through...when I went abroad I'd just started dating my best friend who I've known since we were 12. So on top of leavingthe country bymyself, leaving my family (ehhh, that was easy), I was also leaving my best friend/girl...I spent like a week just crying about it and trying todeal. When I finally let her know I was feeling so crappy she confessed to the same thing. So we set up times to "chill": wed both get online at acertain time so we could chill, sent emails all through the day, extra money went to phone cards and she even saved up to come visit me for a week when my ownfamily didn't....
my advice for you is just to see if there isn't a way you can communicate with her more so that you're not feeling so "lonely" (that'swhat I was feeling, not sure how you classify your feelings...sorry so long and hope it helps!

if it's meant to be then it's just a matter of time...there's no point sitting and waiting though, both of you guys should just do your thing andget your career and #%% together...once everything is stable, it should fall into place

good luck though bro

do not marry her, considering how young you are. But my advise to you is to wait it out my dude. This might be a little hard for you to read but, it is foryour own good.

You need to part ways with her. Especially if she will gone for year. Maybe 4? I say you guys just part ways, and do your thing. When she is done with school,and does come back see if things will work. If it does, then everything will be OK. But if either one of you or the both of you have moved on, then you know itwasn't meant to be.

Because being in a long distance relationship is one of the toughest things to go through. And it might end up killing the relationship.

Back
Top Bottom