some new vans stuff for early 09 *update on Hosoi's!*

Following their fine work with rock 'n rolla heavy hitters Iron Maiden and the Bad Brains, Vans have cooked up a hook-up with Slayer and Kiss playing ona double bill SK8 Hi! EARLY 2009 RELEASE

and dont forget about these early 09

hosois are up on vans.com for $80, it shows both red and the black cw available, it let me add both to cart, good luck for those who order, im gonna wait tillmy store gets them so i can use the discount, enjoy!

http://shop.vans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product2_10001_10105_10101_553001_-1http://shop.vans.com/weba...001_10105_10101_553001_-1

I like the Hosoi pack...
smokin.gif

From my sources, all are gonna be a gr, the hosois should start showing up around the 2nd week of Jan. The kiss and slayers should drop with in the next couplemonths, thanks to vans for not using actual release dates (now I don't know when to save for)

Well they are not on vans.com anymore. But all 4 are gr's, my store got both hosois and slayers, kiss ones should be in within the next week or 2. Only abcvans stores are getting both hosois. So check your local vans stores

i saw the new 3 feet high and rising pack set to release in june. the huf's are super duper nice.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i saw the new 3 feet high and rising pack set to release in june. the huf's are super duper nice.

Any pics by any chance?
wink.gif

sorry. i don't have the pics but they are half cabs.

anybody know if these have the padded insoles like the first 2 Hosoi's are the normal insole like the normal SK8 Hi's?
and also, they seem to be back on vans.com

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

anybody know if these have the padded insoles like the first 2 Hosoi's are the normal insole like the normal SK8 Hi's?
and also, they seem to be back on vans.com

-J-

Padded insoles! so comfy.......And the tounge is leather and stuffed a bit not so flat the the normal sk8 his

Back
Top Bottom