Some random pairs from my collection

I had some time and energy a few weeks ago and dug out some pairs I really like. These are mostly oddball pairs that I don't see often. The VC BB4's... not sure how many people remember Nike pulling a fast one and removing the VC/15, but always wanted to see/own the sample pair. Sue Bird Shox Stunners,GP/Cassell Ultraflights (one of the sweetest Nikes ever), some Kobes, and the DA 11 Lows. Hope you guys enjoy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mhmmhmm

Originally Posted by baby dill

I had some time and energy a few weeks ago and dug out some pairs I really like. These are mostly oddball pairs that I don't see often. The VC BB4's ... not sure how many people remember Nike pulling a fast one and removing the VC/15, but always wanted to see/own the sample pair. Sue Bird Shox Stunners, GP/Cassell Ultraflights (one of the sweetest Nikes ever), some Kobes, and the DA 11 Lows. Hope you guys enjoy.
did you scoop up those clear Ultra Flights from Jay Jones?
and those VC BB4's are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

Jay came out of a 2 year hibernation and made a SPECIAL post for those Cassell's. Do you REALLY think he sold those to me?
laugh.gif

Thank you for posting up your amazing heat bro! I always love seeing your pictures.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by baby dill

Jay came out of a 2 year hibernation and made a SPECIAL post for those Cassell's. Do you REALLY think he sold those to me?
laugh.gif

no but i thought i would ask anyways and did now just realize that GP and Cassell both had the same pe now thats dope. I cant believe i didnt realize
that to begin with. lol
roll.gif

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom