Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, followed her on snapchat and waited for the wins. Finally I see what she's about. unfollowed with the quickness.

Her Snap is trash. He puts so much misc. nonsense on there it is excruciating to get through

Gotta sit through an hour or nothing, before she shows you dem cheecks for a quick second.

Nah, I'm good.

Her Snap is trash. He puts so much misc. nonsense on there it is excruciating to get through

Gotta sit through an hour or nothing, before she shows you dem cheecks for a quick second.

Nah, I'm good.

Pretty much man

I wonder what women think about her SC

At least she should have an agenda she BS too much

Man, imagine giving backshots to long-haired Juelz while yanking on that mane 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

How long has this Calvin Klein thing been going on? I've begun to notice every chick wearing them now

How long has this Calvin Klein thing been going on? I've begun to notice every chick wearing them now

No idea bro, I noticed this also.

Social Media and trends move super fast now. Prob was a popular fitness model then it just spread to thots and regular girls rampant.

No idea bro, I noticed this also.

Social Media and trends move super fast now. Prob was a popular fitness model then it just spread to thots and regular girls rampant.

I think it was the model Jenner chick that made them hot again.

She looks a lot better with the long hair and when she's closer to 140 lbs than 155 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom