Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. :smh:

ac64da2b_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

4M0Y9fD.gif

julz, iskra, heaton, tianna g. essential follows lol

I actually met Juelz in Miami a few weeks ago, she has a really good team around her working endlessly .. much respect to her hustle and her crew.

I actually met Juelz in Miami a few weeks ago, she has a really good team around her working endlessly .. much respect to her hustle and her crew.

so what does she actually do? is she making $$ of the gram? would she be thread worthy if there wasn't much booty?
She is an influencer,  she also has a talent agency... She throws parties for brands IE  Beats/Sprite- she made bank last summer on a Budweiser "margarita" party campaign. I talked to a few of the ladies working for her and they are very cool people who are working around the clock, she really does have a lot going on and tons of brands want a piece of her consumer reach... Marketing to this generation is measured more so off of connections and when you have an influencer like her its a win win. 

The second question is up for you to decide.  

View media item 1894387

so what does she actually do? is she making $$ of the gram? would she be thread worthy if there wasn't much booty?

She is an influencer,  she also has a talent agency... She throws parties for brands IE  Beats/Sprite- she made bank last summer on a Budweiser "margarita" party campaign. I talked to a few of the ladies working for her and they are very cool people who are working around the clock, she really does have a lot going on and tons of brands want a piece of her consumer reach... Marketing to this generation is measured more so off of connections and when you have an influencer like her its a win win. 

interesting. an influencer, i didn't even think that was a thing...career wise at least.

interesting. an influencer, i didn't even think that was a thing...career wise at least.
Im sure she as other aspirations, i would personally love to do what she does 
all you need these days is a large/strong following on a social media platform
THIS 

Companies eat that **** up 

What the **** is an influencer? :lol:

Man Iskra :frown:
She's Instagram/snapchat/social media famous and has tons of followers basically. So like when people post those hover board ads or make up ads on their instagram accts, they are being paid to do that because dumb people follow them and will buy what they tell them too or go to a party because they are hosting and they're "cool"

How she got to that point, well being a pretty woman in Miami with a nice *** and connections never hurts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom