Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't she come up from hooking up with lebron though? ...or you think she possibly did that just for the come up?

:rofl: I feel the same way bro. I feel like she's a lesbian though
this , something about her voice , the fact that she stay around girls on vacation .... hasn't really been in a relationship in like 6 years ..
Just because she hangs out with girls and doesn't have a BF doesn't mean she's a lesbian. I mean I doubt most of these celeb side chicks are getting taken on vacation by guys

Savaging the booty, and I ain't coming up for air until I find a kernel of corn :smh: :smokin

60e52254_tumblr_na5vwyPrF41so0yiyo1_400.gif

Ya'll are weird as ****. Stopping at one kernel :smh:.

When in I say anything about stopping?

I'm just reupping on my oxygen famb.

I got a bunch of Chiptole coupons. If Julz come by way, I'm stuffing her full of burrito bowls, taking her home, and huskin flourishin.

And I hit up the medical supply store to solve my oxygen problem for the future.

Catch me in da booty rocking on of these:

Last edited:

Idk if we established it in this thread yet, but Iskra's back is real :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Read an interview when I discovered her...basically, she used to do regular-sized modeling, but was let go because even though she was trying to slim down her hips were still considered too wide :evil: .... I read on, but when I saw her say that she also couldn't get plus-size work because those agencies said she was too thin, I immediately had to find her IG. Reality is that this is her natural build, but she has older pics where she was trying to do the regular size modeling gig. Now she's the face of Aerie's modeling campaign since they're doing a bunch of work regarding positive body-image among females and Iskra's essentially the embodiment of that campaign.

tl;dr: Rejoice, brethren. The mass is real :smokin

ANYWAYS...

Julz was in Dr Miami's office today getting a consultation [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom