Somebody just ran onto the field at the Bills/Pats game

laugh.gif
the commentators were like

"if you're wondering why we're showing images of coaches, it's because some moron just ran out on the field and we don't give characterslike that airtime... Well they just caught him and he's going straight to jail"
laugh.gif

this will be classic if it was a NTer.

is jrain white and does he have a girlfriend/sister at the game? if so, they just showed him
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
at Dan Dierdorf saying he was going straight to jail and wasn't going to collect $200 for passing GO

JRAIN adds another chapter to his "legacy"
roll.gif

you guys are comedy!
roll.gif

it wasn't me. i contemplated it. they had some old and fat security guards, i could've definitely juked 'em and they wouldn't be able to catchme before i got to Randy. it's not worth it though, the freak would just think i was a freak if i did that.

Originally Posted by JPZx

but did ya'll know JRAIN was white? I always thought he was black for some reason
yeah it was really obvious. He lives in Buffalo and roots for the Nationals
laugh.gif

JRAIN where did you sit at the game? I did see a Moss fan sitting by himself right in front of me that would fit (im guessing) your age range
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

JRAIN where did you sit at the game? I did see a Moss fan sitting by himself right in front of me that would fit (im guessing) your age range
grin.gif
section 121 row 20 seat 19.
nerd.gif

ok nvm i was in 114

didnt stay past halftime though i've never underdressed for a game that bad in my life
laugh.gif

just saw your 'seeing the goat' post
laugh.gif

i <3 randy but im not obsessed
laugh.gif
im glad you rep though

i wore one hoody to that game 60 degrees my ***
laugh.gif
30 degrees and windy screw that.

Man if that really was JRain he could've stolen the award for thread of the year as a last minute entry. Too bad.

But nonetheless, just the thought of it being him is
roll.gif

This is what I posted on Thursday in the "I will be witnessing greatness" thread:

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Seriously though.

Rush the field.

think about it...
You'll have a chance at touching him.

Now say it out load.
TOUCHING HIM!!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by JPZx

but did ya'll know JRAIN was white? I always thought he was black for some reason
yeah it was really obvious. He lives in Buffalo and roots for the Nationals
laugh.gif

huh? so non-white people can't root for the Nats?...

anyways this thread is pure comedy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom