Someone Aware Me As To How Much These Church Pastors Make Per Year?

Dude bought his wife a 200k Lambo....but swears it wasn't from church funds :lol:

A South Carolina pastor has responded to the backlash he’s faced after presenting his wife with a $200,000 Lamborghini as a gift for their eight-year wedding anniversary.

John Gray, leader of Relentless Church in Greenville, caught the internet’s attention this week when a viral video showed him giving his wife, Aventer Gray, what he called a Lamborghini Urus — a recently unveiled SUV that starts at about $200,000, according to Fortune.

While many social media users applauded him for the gift, others criticized the pastor, calling him untrustworthy and implying that he paid for the car with money from “gullible followers.”

South Carolina Pastor Under Fire for Giving Wife $200K Lamborghini as Anniversary Present

You ain’t ‘pose to go to church for the “pastor/preacher” if they’re doing ill deeds, that’s something they have to live with and be accountable for, at some point.

It’s like if a bum asks you for money, you give it to him. Whatever he spends it on, that’s on him.
As long as you know your heart, who gives AF.

I ain’t stepped foot in a church in years though. Never was big on religion

Wasn't there some pastor that wanted people to pay for a jet?

*Multiple pastors. I think it started with Creflo Dollar but I remember seeing a couple other white evangelicals spouting similar BS about having to be higher up so God could hear their blessings.

I knew he'd say book deal, somehow every pastor that gets pressed says that. Anyway his wife's name is Aventador so it's only right.

I personally grew up with a street cat years ago that changed his life around in his mid 20,s. He showed me his mapped out plan to become a preacher strictly off of the income. He had numbers written out as to how much he could make a year, he laughed and joked about how he was going to hustle so many people and make a good living while doing it. He’s one of them type of people that talks a lot and knows everything, so it wasn’t hard for him to learn it. I didn’t think he would go through with it, but he did. He’s a successful preacher today. I haven’t talked to him in years. Last time we talked was when he told me his plan. I know another cat that’s about to become a preacher only for the money. It’s a good hustle because a lot of people love to follow something that is positive. Plus they don’t have to pay taxes either, so you could win in a major way if your a Preacher.

“It wasn’t a pastor that bought the car — it was a husband that bought the car. Get that in your spirit,” Gray said in the video. “I’m a husband first. Don’t confuse what I do with who I am..."

Wow. If this aint a red flag. This alone should alert his followers.

So since pastor is only what you do, I wonder who son is Mon thru Sat? Since he only a pastor on Sundays. Who is this ***** really?

Alot of jobs don't travel beyond the workplace or hours of service. Pastoring ain't one of them jobs tho.

You’ll never know how much they truly make because it’s money coming from all directions towards them, plus their not paying taxes. If lower scale preachers are rolling in Mercedes, what y’all think these mega Church cats are making out here, that’s right, private jets and Phantoms all day. it’s probably the best hustle someone can have, cause no one will really question if the person is crooked or not, because theirs a lot of gullible followers that are around them. Like PAC said in his Vibe interview, why God need gold ceilings to talk to me.

That right there is how some of these ppl can get rich. Prey on the weak-minded and they become putty in their hands. Sometimes literally, as seen above.

I personally grew up with a street cat years ago that changed his life around in his mid 20,s. He showed me his mapped out plan to become a preacher strictly off of the income. He had numbers written out as to how much he could make a year, he laughed and joked about how he was going to hustle so many people and make a good living while doing it. He’s one of them type of people that talks a lot and knows everything, so it wasn’t hard for him to learn it. I didn’t think he would go through with it, but he did. He’s a successful preacher today. I haven’t talked to him in years. Last time we talked was when he told me his plan. I know another cat that’s about to become a preacher only for the money. It’s a good hustle because a lot of people love to follow something that is positive. Plus they don’t have to pay taxes either, so you could win in a major way if your a Preacher.

This scenario made being a preacher sound like becoming a rep for Amway :lol:

*Another thing...ok, so you bought a 200k car for your wife. LAY LOW.

Op this is a serious answer to your question

99ED7571-8E18-4FCC-B51A-28DC93047205.jpeg

I’m a religious man, but I don’t believe in donating money to a religious establishment. Donating old clothes or canned food? Sure. But I dont trust them to take my money and spend it charitably without some shenanigans involved.

Back
Top Bottom