Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i don't believe that a completely accurate foretelling of man's collective future has been written

but i do accept that humans can be predictable - depending on how long one watches them for

History repeats itself. It's written.
The quote. "It's was written" speaks to this.
It doesn't mean like :it was written, so it shall be:
It means, It was written, because it happened.

I don't believe in the prophecy that says this is going to happen because it was written or for told, but I can believe the prophecy that history repeats itself, which is a cycle, not really some mystery in pages that for tell my future

on the it was written stuff,

also, if some have predicted an event - it would require a deeper understanding of space & time
if an intelligence could manipulate time in a way we can not, they could foresee our future - then relay the info back to us

but i still don't think an accurate time line of events of human future has been written (down on paper)
minor details aren't important enough to relay or easy to convey

on the it was written stuff,

also, if some have predicted an event - it would require a deeper understanding of space & time
if an intelligence could manipulate time in a way we can not, they could foresee our future - then relay the info back to us

but i still don't think an accurate time line of events of human future has been written (down on paper)
minor details aren't important enough to relay or easy to convey

That's too deep. You're reaching man.

If you believe that the Universe is infinite then there's infinite possibilities of anything and everything that may happen or already happened. Endless possibilities!

That's from Time and Space perspective and in Space and Time you're in the past, present and future.

Is our future already written or not?

Last edited:
I dont believe that things are prewritten or foretold or set in stone, i don't rule out the possibility but don't subscribe to it. To me everything is just in the relm of possibilities, and either will or wont happen, and whether it pertains to a single person or a group we/they have a little bit of influence on increasing or decreasing the likelihood of it happening. I leave it more to how the person wants to view it, you can call it fate, prophecy or whatever you want to label it, if thats what helps you believe that it will or wont take place. The single person and/or group can work to make it happen or prevent it from. it's pretty simple if it happend before it can happen again. Once something is done or happens for the first time its been made a possibility in the universe so now it's all just a waiting game to see whether it does or doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
One thing I have been very conscious about is my breathing. I just had a NASTY dental cleaning the other day and it was a lot of pain, more pain that I have experienced in a long time man. HOw did I get through it, monitor and control my breaths. Big inhales, exhales out. It really helped me stay calm and collected during that procedure. I need to floss more man. SMH

breathing is key. was on a flight from vegas last summer and there was some vicious turbulence. just did some breathing exercises and it kept me calm.

My NT routine check this thread, stock thread, cool pix, and soccer thread. I don't go into the actual forums anymore. I go straight to my subs

I'm not into making predictions on "dates" or anything

However, in regards to your post..I wouldn't be surprised

Keep in mind

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-warns-russia-ukraine-advance-article-1.1734113

:smh: :nerd:

Considering most of us in this thread think "outside the box" I just want "us" all to be aware that whenever something takes place, it won't be some boogieman in a cave, but TPTB in action. Let's not fall for the distraction or the corporate medias version of things

Last edited:
Started to write a post and the ipad caused it to post the first word i typed, was going to make a post but decided against it since the topic is just as dumb as it makes no sense to talk about it, at this point. figure i wont let some internet space go to waste now and spread some positive vibes peace and love bros.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom