Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is. It needs nothing else, it stands alone, for ever. People have Love from jump. It's not learned, though sometimes you can learn how to Love certain things. We are taught some of the silliest things for one reason, to be exploited.

Dumbest quote ever
"Without war, there is no peace"

I can understand "one cannot know peace without knowing war", but to say one does not exist without the other is so silly. Trickery

To say Love only exists because of anything other than simply Being a part of what humans are, is Trickery.

Change two words in many quotes and you have confusion and false premise.

It's like people say "money is the root of all evil" completely leaving out the beginning of that quote consisting of the 3 words "the love of....."

Study Capitalism though, and then you can begin to understand why so many things are taken out of context(purposely) and molded to fit a greater agenda, Capitalism, which is the biggest exploit in all the World.

"The essence of Captialism is exploitation"

Get back to the root of Love, and understand that, and everything else shrinks in comparison or importance.

It's the best Drug

Last edited:
To put it in perspective, their purpose is our purpose as well. We can't say everything is connected and we're all one, then leave certain forces unaccounted for.

Sorry about that, couldn't finish writting the rest of the post. I emphazied "their purpose" because of a viewpoint that i have. The same way that one can get an idea or thought, it is possible and easy for people in some cases for it to pretty much take over their entire life and become a sort of reason for them to live. So the same way that it can happen to a single person it can happen to groups, and this thought or idea can evolve into things like religions, cultures and so on.

but they're fulfilling their purpose in the universe as well

After having sometime to stop my head from going crazy with all kind's of thoughts and reading this again, i feel now i have a better understanding of this. Their universal purpose might be what ultimately helps everyone realize that it is in fact love/positivity that is the answer to everything. I took it at first as groups or people getting overtaken by an idea or view and making it seem as it is the ultimate truth or purpose. I got blocked by that instead of realizing that what you ment is because the ultimate goal is love and positivity, the purpose of those who say otherwise do what they do because along with that will come the ultimate realization that the answer is only love and positivity. That's atleast how i understand it now that i reread it.

After having sometime to stop my head from going crazy with all kind's of thoughts and reading this again, i feel now i have a better understanding of this. Their universal purpose might be what ultimately helps everyone realize that it is in fact love/positivity that is the answer to everything. I took it at first as groups or people getting overtaken by an idea or view and making it seem as it is the ultimate truth or purpose. I got blocked by that instead of realizing that what you ment is because the ultimate goal is love and positivity, the purpose of those who say otherwise do what they do because along with that will come the ultimate realization that the answer is only love and positivity. That's atleast how i understand it now that i reread it.

You got it now. I think one of mistakes people make is trying to identify a devil. Whose to say our fall wasn't planned and is now being used as a curing process?

You got it now. I think one of mistakes people make is trying to identify a devil. Whose to say our fall wasn't planned and is now being used as a curing process?

Its funny cause it pretty much is a macro version of the fact some of the best things happen to us when we go through some really rough times. The indiviual experience being the micro version of the same idea/principle. It also reenforces the idea that we are one, what happens to us as individuals can happen to groups of us.

Last edited:
Not going to quote anybody here, but stick to the topic of Love and Religion.

After a few more journeys, both assisted by external forces and internal forces, reading the Krishna and the Bible, I came to the conclusion that EVERY religion that ever existed has been just one giant metaphor. From God, to Christ, to Heaven, to the Devil. All of it is a metaphor on how to handle the Human Experience and what could be possible if we pay a little more attention to our natural positive traits rather than succumbing to the negative natural human traits.

I have facts to back this up, btw.

And I want to get into it more, but god damn wouldn't it be great to start getting a weekly or monthly Google hangout going with a group of us? These types of conversations are to be had vocally. I can't help but feel the more more and more I progress, the more and more I am wasting my time by not doing what I feel needs to be done and doing the mundane **** they want us to do.

Hallywood, JRS, a-fiend, Wizards, Maldanado... would any of you be comfortable/down to get a google hang out going?

Props for keeping it together in that other thread man. Disappointed I even put that much of myself out there entertaining it.

Yeah man props to you for dropping some vital info in there as well. It fell on the right ears. Breaking down the etymology of those biblical names was definitely appreciated.

Ill be down, also audacity is opensource so no need to pay for it. Someone will just have to be in charge of the editing. Ive looked into several hosting services for when my friends and i were recording stuff to eventually make a podcast so ive done alot of research on it. Sort of a techie also so any questions you guys have ill help out best i can.

Not going to quote anybody here, but stick to the topic of Love and Religion.

After a few more journeys, both assisted by external forces and internal forces, reading the Krishna and the Bible, I came to the conclusion that EVERY religion that ever existed has been just one giant metaphor. From God, to Christ, to Heaven, to the Devil. All of it is a metaphor on how to handle the Human Experience and what could be possible if we pay a little more attention to our natural positive traits rather than succumbing to the negative natural human traits.

I have facts to back this up, btw.

And I want to get into it more, but god damn wouldn't it be great to start getting a weekly or monthly Google hangout going with a group of us? These types of conversations are to be had vocally. I can't help but feel the more more and more I progress, the more and more I am wasting my time by not doing what I feel needs to be done and doing the mundane **** they want us to do.

Hallywood, JRS, a-fiend, Wizards, Maldanado... would any of you be comfortable/down to get a google hang out going?

This has always been i felt about religion, man im so thankful that i entered this thread, practically all my life i was always looking for people to share so many of the ideas and views and opinions i have and never found anyone. To not get off track, in a joe rogan podcast experience episode i heard recently with him and duncan trussell, joe said he thinks religion is a way for people who may not have the mental capacity of understand all the things that come with being a human. And thats something I've always felt. During a mushroom trip i had recently i was going crazy over the fact that the things im being made more aware of now i cant share and feel that its an obligation to share them. So now imagine early human history, when these concepts or teachings were first encountered, its easy to see how something like religion could come to exist. And its as ben said all metaphors to help us try and understand what it is to be a human being.

in a joe rogan podcast experience episode i heard recently..

I really like the Randall Carlson episode, as well as the Graham Hancock ones.
I find myself going back to those periodically and checking them out again.

Currently listening to an old Joe Rogan podcast featuring John Anthony West..

Interesting. I'm open for either one. Guess we could start with a Hangout and evolve to a podcast with time? Just feel like there's a lot of good info within us that wouldn't hurt being shared on a grander scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom