Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone in here know about Hy-Brazil? I've read that the aliens had coordinates to it in that Alien/Binary video. All i can get about Hy-Brazil is that it's basically Atlantis 2.0

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Does anyone in here know about Hy-Brazil? I've read that the aliens had coordinates to it in that Alien/Binary video. All i can get about Hy-Brazil is that it's basically Atlantis 2.0

any vids/links?

All I hear is how negative a New World Order would be, but what if all the negativity is the direct result of those in charge frightened of losing control? We the people could be the Order.

this thread
pimp.gif
im noticing a rise in consciousness in alot more people these days 2012 might not be a efin legend

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

All I hear is how negative a New World Order would be, but what if all the negativity is the direct result of those in charge frightened of losing control? We the people could be the Order.
when I had my first DMT journey, the Native woman I saw told me that we are what the negative energy holders fear. they fear our numbers, and they fear what we are capable of. not on a physical level but our minds. hence the dulling of our senses and minds and poisoning of our species. she told me to never be afraid again, because things will be made right. just continue living as best I can.

now imagine a nontheist explaining this, crying his eyes out to a room of 2 Christians and 3 atheists.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

when I had my first DMT journey, the Native woman I saw told me that we are what the negative energy holders fear. they fear our numbers, and they fear what we are capable of. not on a physical level but our minds. hence the dulling of our senses and minds and poisoning of our species. she told me to never be afraid again, because things will be made right. just continue living as best I can.

now imagine a nontheist explaining this, crying his eyes out to a room of 2 Christians and 3 atheists.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds like you have a lovely trip

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

nerd.gif
this  DMT thing seems
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom