nothing even remotely close to what im saying
they wanted her to be the face and bring her to the forefront
but he wasnt for that
he didnt want her to have to go through those means for success
didnt want her to follow in his steps
he wanted her to have done it the old fashioned way
and they didnt like that
THATS what i meant

my take on this is that Kobe made this deal with the devil when he was younger.

Young Kobe probably didn't even think about the future and how his debt was going to be paid. he just wanted to be one of the goats.

Somewhat related, but I have always wondered the type of stuff people in Black Greek organizations had to do to be down.

What is going on there.

The gems are being dropped in here at an alarming rate. We may have to chill. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare my pops worked a Cedars Sinai before he stopped practicing, he was an OB/GYN. There's a whole wing of Sinai dedicated to celebs and he told me that only certain staff and medical personal can get access to it. They don't go by years of practice or ranking either. You have to be hand selected. He was on duty when Beyonce' was delivering Blue and they literally called in another Gyno who was 2 and half hours away to come supervise the delivery as opposed to him. Beyonce' and Jay-Z had their own Doctor on hand too but they still needed Sinai staff their to corroborate with hospital guidelines. Another level of weird...

I think you can get out but how you fare after depends on what level you made it to in the club...

Some people get offed... some people get labeled as crazy... some people end up broke and never working in the industry again... like the old saying goes... "They make you and they can break you".

yes u can can
get it back
but some folks cant handle being broke again
they take all ur money
a MAJORITY of that money is a joint account
that THEY have access to
they have access to it all
stars only a portion
and u have to pay back what they gave u tenfold
they also break u down
where u will lose almost everything
to where damn near everyone is like whats the point
mos def was on the verge
but seen what he woulda had to do
and was like **** this
thats ONE the real reasons he went to africa

Never heard about the joint accounts idea, if true that makes sense. WIld though.

You talk like you know somebody in the mix. DO you?

Somewhat related, but I have always wondered the type of stuff people in Black Greek organizations had to do to be down.

What is going on there.

look up sigma pi phi and the black boule. It be your own people selling you down the river. That’s how white supremacy has always operated. The cia the fbi, it’s always taking some **** down by infiltration. A black hand pulled the trigger that killed Malcolm and that was deliberate. Divide and conquer.

It's crazy how the public thinks these celebrities have control over their money or actually have money... they give these people loans and make them authorized users on their AMEX Black cards. They control almost every aspect of your life. The more famous you want to become you have to make sacrifices, that goes for your family, friends, sexuality, dignity, etc...

see

see Katt Williams.
Exactly who I thought of as he’s one of the more recent celebs to go thru the humiliation.
Dude was out here losing it then they tamed him and now he’s back in show biz again.

Also y’all seen this recent Aaron Carter “breakdown”. He is the brother of Nick Carter, the backstreet boy.
He was out here kissing his mom on the lips, saying how she has her way with him sexually. Mom standing right next to him looking like a pedo devil.

E94FEE56-02CC-4D12-9E20-C94201A495D2.png

D0BB2378-F4DE-4DD5-984F-30C8A0143CA5.png

do y’all even know who the real king James was? Look that **** up. Lebron is untouchable

Bro Lebron is down with them people too. All of your favorite athletes, rappers, actors, and musicians are. Is it a coincidence that you HAVE to become a mason once you get signed or become famous? These people throw the signs up in almost every picture or take masonic photoshoots.

Bro Lebron is down with them people too. All of your favorite athletes, rappers, actors, and musicians are. Is it a coincidence that you HAVE to become a mason once you get signed or become famous? These people throw the signs up in almost every picture or take masonic photoshoots.
yup that covering of the eye
and the 3 fingers peep hole thing over the eye

1580241330139.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom