Someone broke into my ride....Should i have the insurance pay for it? or out of pocket? (Pics)

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Not everyone is interested in that kinda stuff believe it or not. Especially junkies who just want your change or deck.
Word. Crackheads steal stuff worth quick immediate value. 1 broke in my old crib, the MOST RANDOM items stolen were 2 8-packs of Irish Spring soap! 
laugh.gif
and a bottle of cologne. I went to take a shower the next day and realized they even got me for my soap. Even though I was pissed that actually made me laugh.
Something similar happened to an aunt of mine
laugh.gif

She had about 2k in the glove compartment she forgot to take out one night. That same night the car gets broken into and the only things that were stolen were a pack of diapers and my 4 year old cousins backpack.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Not everyone is interested in that kinda stuff believe it or not. Especially junkies who just want your change or deck.
Word. Crackheads steal stuff worth quick immediate value. 1 broke in my old crib, the MOST RANDOM items stolen were 2 8-packs of Irish Spring soap! 
laugh.gif
and a bottle of cologne. I went to take a shower the next day and realized they even got me for my soap. Even though I was pissed that actually made me laugh.
laugh.gif

She had about 2k in the glove compartment she forgot to take out one night. That same night the car gets broken into and the only things that were stolen were a pack of diapers and my 4 year old cousins backpack.
I swear it be the high that have em takin the most random crap
laugh.gif
They got homie for his soap tho, that's as funny as the homeless dude that got caught sleepin naked on dudes couch in that one video
roll.gif

OP, the deductible seems to be the best value in this case unless u're pretty handy then u can do it urself

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear it be the high that have em takin the most random crap
laugh.gif
They got homie for his soap tho, that's as funny as the homeless dude that got caught sleepin naked on dudes couch in that one video
roll.gif

OP, the deductible seems to be the best value in this case unless u're pretty handy then u can do it urself

How much might the insurance go up?? Like, would it really be worth it if the insurance is going to go up anyway?

Im just wondering.

Im sure i cant do it myself either, the cut is about 1/2 an inch into the paint in the door.

There is actually a place that will cover the deductable if i dont want to pay it (I think they just add a couple hundred to whatever they would actually charge and give us the $500 to pay the deductable, i dont know if that is legal or not, but they have been doing it for years.)

Im looking for a link to their craigslist add right now......its an actual shop also, not just a garage shop.

How much might the insurance go up?? Like, would it really be worth it if the insurance is going to go up anyway?

Im just wondering.

Im sure i cant do it myself either, the cut is about 1/2 an inch into the paint in the door.

There is actually a place that will cover the deductable if i dont want to pay it (I think they just add a couple hundred to whatever they would actually charge and give us the $500 to pay the deductable, i dont know if that is legal or not, but they have been doing it for years.)

Im looking for a link to their craigslist add right now......its an actual shop also, not just a garage shop.

Back
Top Bottom