Someone Confirm These Release dates.

Code:
DECEMBER? - Retro XI - Cool Grey? - Retro 13 - White/Red? - AJ 10 Fusion - Black/Shadow? - Retro 1 Foamposite - BlackJANUARY 2011? - Retro 13 - Black/Red/WhiteFEBRUARY 2011? - Retro 3 - White/CementMARCH 2011? - Retro 7 - Blk/Graph/BordeauxYes, i know this is from 23iswack.com but they have a history of getting their info from us Niketalk, but i haven't seen this on here.

From what I know the Cool Grey is the 25th like the SPacejams. the XIII's around when the XII's dropped its going to be sorta te same time frame with the 2. Thats All I know. Peace

First of all if you look at the release dates they all release on 1st of a certain month. No months have back to back Saturdays with the same date, what i mean is the day of January first wont be the same for Feburary or hence forth. And if you look at the future calender the only 1st of a Saturday is in January.

Okay first of all they all release on the first of a certain month. that is not possible because no months have the same order of days. what I mean is the first of January will land on a saturday but Feburary first wont, and hence forth. no months days are the same.

Mann im going to be madd broke come Fall/Winter time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!

Back
Top Bottom