Someone convince me not to do a 2 year contract with Verizon or Sprint

I have heard nothing but great things about Verizon. I have ATT and I hate it. They should change there slogan to "Less Bars in More Places"

AT&T is highly overrated, I prefer Sprint until they are officially out of business, until that happens they are the best imo.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Blackberry_2_430.jpg
plus verizon is the best right now, i have tmobile
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same.. I want that BB Storm[/color]
tired.gif

thanks for info. yall have convinced me that Sprint sucks so theyre out of the question. I dont like Ipods so i would never never consider the iphone. Applereleases those things too frequently and im not about spend $300 or however much it costs for 2 years and its absolete a few months later because the newversion came out.

Hey Fr3sh, my name is BJ DeHut and I am a representative for Sprint. Obviously I am biased towards Sprint, but we offer the fastest network with some ofthe cheapest price plans available. I am not exactly sure what you are looking for particularly between us and our competitors so instead of filling this upwith a bunch of adspeak promoting our services, you can email me at [email protected] and I can field (or forward) any of yourquestions.

Back
Top Bottom