Someone get VITALY a tv show asap vol. How to Catch a Predator

Fake but why not just do this prank for real? Probably just easier to do 4 takes of scripted stuff than doing this over and over to get genuine reactions

love Vitaly videos, but this looks mad fake.
No it didn't. This video makes me think every other video was fake and this one was real. 
laugh.gif

If this was fake that acting was oscar worthy. 

Because its obvious, for many reasons. But keep believing its real because the faces are blurred out. Means his plan worked perfectly.

Go watch Vitaliys earlier videos like the "disturbing the peace" series and tell me if you see a difference

No it didn't. This video makes me think every other video was fake and this one was real. :lol:

If this was fake that acting was oscar worthy. 

lemme guess. you also think the Kardashian show isn't scripted. lol

leaving this thread now. :lol:

The hell is a Kardashian show I don't watch that stuff plumbsauce.

I don't know if this video is fake or not but it's by far the most authentic of all his videos I've seen. That's what I said.

Who cares if it's fake or scripted...its purpose is to entertain and for the majority it appears the job gets done.

same people saying they can't listen to Rick Ross because he's not "real" 
eyes.gif

I had to pause for extended laughter when dude ran in to the minivan and dodged to keep running. She saying "5-0, we got him" was too much :lol: :rofl:

The black guy is a NTer "Come back to my place, we can smash, and then I'll take you to San Diego" :rofl:

:lol: @ leaving the guy on the ground cuz they don't got fake cuffs.

Did you guys know that Bronson Pinchot is this guy's dad?

View media item 681891
Makes more sense now :lol:

The voice, how he looks.

Last edited:
Just rewatched the video again. I feel bad for the last dude. Notice how his hands are shaking. Probably isn't the first time. :lol:

whether Vitaly's videos are fake or not, they still come through in the clutch and have me rolling. :smokin :rofl: :rofl:

This is pretty funny. First dude booked it, I thought he was gonna get caught him with that van.

I hope this is fake and there aren't scumbags like that in real life, but alas there probably are

Back
Top Bottom