Someone help! I can't logon to my desktop!

I haven't been on it in forever and wanted to get it going again for when I move. No matter what password I enter it tells me its incorrect. Sometimes after I enter a bunch and press enter it looks like its loading but then it tells me its incorrect. HTF do you fix this? Otherwise I got a perfectly good computer gone to waste if I can't get into it.

Mind you I don't have blank CDs to burn a program that will crack the pw, I don't have any other accounts besides the 1, and when I went into the booting system to change the Admin pw after trying to log on again with the new pw it STILL wouldn't let me.

I haven't been on it in forever and wanted to get it going again for when I move. No matter what password I enter it tells me its incorrect. Sometimes after I enter a bunch and press enter it looks like its loading but then it tells me its incorrect. HTF do you fix this? Otherwise I got a perfectly good computer gone to waste if I can't get into it.

Mind you I don't have blank CDs to burn a program that will crack the pw, I don't have any other accounts besides the 1, and when I went into the booting system to change the Admin pw after trying to log on again with the new pw it STILL wouldn't let me.

Of course I could find all the CDs to the other computer & this laptop but not THIS one. Which is weird because I would not throw that %@@# away.. whatever. Whats a hiren boot CD?

I do have a USB. How do I get my pw back/reset it with a USB?

The computer says its a Dimension E510 & I have a Dell Dimension Tools System Software CD but I'm not sure what that means & a resource CD. Is that what I need?

Of course I could find all the CDs to the other computer & this laptop but not THIS one. Which is weird because I would not throw that %@@# away.. whatever. Whats a hiren boot CD?

I do have a USB. How do I get my pw back/reset it with a USB?

The computer says its a Dimension E510 & I have a Dell Dimension Tools System Software CD but I'm not sure what that means & a resource CD. Is that what I need?

Back
Top Bottom