Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

star scream

Banned
This $**% scares me. When im trying to go to sleep, it feels like someone is
sitting on me and i cant move. Not even a muscle. I cant talk or anything.

The only way i can move is by will power and keep telling myself to move.

@*# is going on with me. Anyone else have this problem?

This $**% scares me. When im trying to go to sleep, it feels like someone is
sitting on me and i cant move. Not even a muscle. I cant talk or anything.

The only way i can move is by will power and keep telling myself to move.

@*# is going on with me. Anyone else have this problem?

Sleep paralysis.
Usually happens when you don't get a good night's sleep.
Don't worry, it's completely psychological and will only last you for about a minute.

Sleep paralysis.
Usually happens when you don't get a good night's sleep.
Don't worry, it's completely psychological and will only last you for about a minute.

sleep paralysis. dont worry if you hallucinate also. once i thought the devil was holding my body down and i felt like i could hear it breath on me.

sleep paralysis. dont worry if you hallucinate also. once i thought the devil was holding my body down and i felt like i could hear it breath on me.

It seems like 85% of NT has this
laugh.gif

Word. The hallucinations are scary as +%@%. The one time I had it, I swore I saw demons coming right at me. I tried my best to scream, and no sound would come out of my mouth. All I could do was gag...
smh.gif

Word. The hallucinations are scary as +%@%. The one time I had it, I swore I saw demons coming right at me. I tried my best to scream, and no sound would come out of my mouth. All I could do was gag...
smh.gif

happens to me all the time. i have now learned to wiggle my toes and flex my chest muscle. usually gets me up after about 15 secs of wiggling.

happens to me all the time. i have now learned to wiggle my toes and flex my chest muscle. usually gets me up after about 15 secs of wiggling.

Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious but unable to move. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false".[sup][5][/sup] As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement can be instigated during such episodes.[sup][6][/sup] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[sup][7][/sup]In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger

Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the body paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully conscious but unable to move. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false".[sup][5][/sup] As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement can be instigated during such episodes.[sup][6][/sup] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[sup][7][/sup]In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger

Back
Top Bottom