Someone put me on some Big L

well since most rap nowadays is garbage i've really been going back and trying to listen to rappers who i never listened to before, so i know theres someBig L fans in here (M16 im calling you
laugh.gif
) so anyway put me onto some ofhis best songs, thanks NT

I hate trying to reduce rappers to 1 or 2 individual songs, so if you never listened to him before, just get this first:

album-lifestylez-ov-da-poor-and-dangerous.jpg

Then:

51VJMyl4DzL._SS500_.jpg

Thank me later.

big l's big picture album is good, especially his 98 freestyle and ebonics track

My favorite rapper of all time. Check his first album, Jay-Z, Camron and Mase are on there. Also check biglonline.com for more info

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

in my opinion he's best song is "Put It on". thats 1 of my favorite. or ever "Street Struck" the song goes hard.

All of the tracks after "Put It On" were better. M.V.P., Da Graveyard, Danger Zone etc. just to name a few.

Originally Posted by M16

I hate trying to reduce rappers to 1 or 2 individual songs, so if you never listened to him before, just get this first:

album-lifestylez-ov-da-poor-and-dangerous.jpg

Then:

51VJMyl4DzL._SS500_.jpg

Thank me later.

QFT & Big Picture

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

in my opinion he's best song is "Put It on". thats 1 of my favorite. or ever "Street Struck" the song goes hard.

All of the tracks after "Put It On" were better. M.V.P., Da Graveyard, Danger Zone etc. just to name a few.

Word.

Everyone always throws out "Put It On" because it was one of his biggest songs but really it was no where near his best. It was great though.

Back
Top Bottom