Someone Ran me over, what do I do? Vol. Insurance.

Like the title says, someone ran me over 2 weeks ago and I made a thread regarding what I should. Got the help, which im thankful for, but something else has raised.

The topic, or questions, are what to do when the person who ran me over insurance took a week to contact me regarding the incident? I also got the ampulance bills and I don't have the money to pay them and my insurance won't cover them, most likely at least. How do I handle this situation? I feel lost and google isn't helping. I don't want to pay the hospital bills, the ambulance bill and all the other costs. I understand that it takes time to process and I know I'm being desperate because this just adds anxiety and stress if it's not taking care of so I will highly appreciate the help I can get.

Like the title says, someone ran me over 2 weeks ago and I made a thread regarding what I should. Got the help, which im thankful for, but something else has raised.

The topic, or questions, are what to do when the person who ran me over insurance took a week to contact me regarding the incident? I also got the ampulance bills and I don't have the money to pay them and my insurance won't cover them, most likely at least. How do I handle this situation? I feel lost and google isn't helping. I don't want to pay the hospital bills, the ambulance bill and all the other costs. I understand that it takes time to process and I know I'm being desperate because this just adds anxiety and stress if it's not taking care of so I will highly appreciate the help I can get.

I hope you're ok now and apologies in advance since I'm not going to be helpful at all, but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thread title

I hope you're ok now and apologies in advance since I'm not going to be helpful at all, but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thread title

Call the ambulance service, and hospital billing service. They should be seperate bills but should have numbers to call on them. Let them know about the situation, and give them the offender's insurance information that you obtained. They should work it out for you. Everything in the hospital/billing/insurance sector works very slowly. The fact that the driver's insurance has called you already is a good thing. What did they say when they contacted you tho?

Call the ambulance service, and hospital billing service. They should be seperate bills but should have numbers to call on them. Let them know about the situation, and give them the offender's insurance information that you obtained. They should work it out for you. Everything in the hospital/billing/insurance sector works very slowly. The fact that the driver's insurance has called you already is a good thing. What did they say when they contacted you tho?

Back
Top Bottom